No announcement yet.

Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow! I just read everything. I am so sorry you are going through this! May God intervene with His healing hands and may He allow this for His glory! In Jesus' name, please let it be!

Comment

More prayers up for you all.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

They just took a chest x ray to see if the bipap broke up the mucous plug in his lung. Hoping it did. Waiting on results.
          Thank all y’all once again. Our family has a big circle during all this, and all you guys and gals make that circle much bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for Blaine and Brax.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Lord Jesus, please heal little Blaine and get his lungs going again. Wake him with Your indwelling Spirit that he may regain his strength. Guide his care-givers with supernatural wisdom that You direct. Give them the guidance and tools they need to bring healing to this little one. Lord we know You have a special place in Your boundless heart for the little ones, and we ask You for that extra measure of healing for Blaine. This young man has a lot of living to do as Your witness Lord heal him that his mom and dad may raise him up in Your ways Lord. I also ask for comfort for his mom and grand pa. Show them all that Your are in the middle of this Lord. In Your name Jesus we ask and pray these things, Amen!

AMEN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob G View Post
                God Almighty, we come together in prayer, upon a request from a brother, who knows you are in control. Let him know his fellow man is here to provide support, give comfort and pray by his side as men of faith. His faith keeps his family unit strong, his love provides comfort and his knowledge of your word gives hope. Thank you for the progress thus far and we count our blessing for life, may we never forget your power and love for your people. In Jesus name we pray... Amen

tending the fire,
                Bob G.

AMEN!!!

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Praying hard for you guys

Comment

If anyone knows this Angel from Montgomery, give him a handshake and a hug for me until I can do that myself.
                      He was the first on the scene, got the kids out, and started CPR. An Austin firefighter showed up soon after to assist him untill the paramedics arrived. They truly saved my family’s lives

Comment

^^^^^ Awesome ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          ^^^^^ Awesome ^^^^^

X2

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Angels are among us! God, we thank you for them!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

More prayers for all. Hang in their Jason.

Comment

Working...
                                X