Funny but gross story of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny but gross story of the day

I have kept smelling something in the truck bit couldn’t find it. Went to Walmart for a gas can and thought, “ I better get some Spray”. Well, I found the culprit while in the parking lot.
    It was a package of meat in a vacuum sealed bag that had swelled to the size of a youth football and had a pin hole size hole in it from swelling. Not big enough to keep up with the decaying meat in the bag.
    A buddy of mine had joked about it and I thought for sure he gave me a “going away gift bag”. He denied it but did get a good laugh of it. I used 2 cans of Frebreeze so far. Still have one can.

OP, now would have been the time to get the Ozonics.

Comment

Get ya a plug in ozone for cars.
      I left a shrimp alfredo in my truck over a hot weekend.

Comment

Told my wife my truck smells like a hurst from a budget funeral home, like one that takes coupons

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
          Told my wife my truck smells like a hurst from a budget funeral home, like one that takes coupons
          Groupon 2 for 1 deal!

Comment

Smelled like that already happened and the guy didn’t mess with burials

Comment

I got in a lot of trouble as a kid, over something similar. We used to fish quite often, down on the bay. My step father would drive us down to the bay, we would stop at the bait stand on the way. We found, that since we had no way of getting more bait, once we were dropped off, that we needed bait that would last a while. We usually had hardheads cleaning our hooks.
              So we discovered that a box or two of frozen squid would usually last us the whole time we were down there fishing. One time I was sure we bought two boxes, got to where we were going to fish, could only find one box. We went fishing, then got picked up later and again, looked for the second box, but could not find it.

Well later that week, his car started to smell. This happened one May, so we were still in school. Well his car kept smelling worse and worse. He looked, I looked. Nobody could find it. Finally he took it to a mechanic, who took everything out of the trunk, don't know where he finally found the box, but it was pretty rank when he did find it.
              The smell was so bad, my step father used to drive around with the windows down, he was not happy about that at all, the car had A/C, but it did no good, with the windows down. So my brother and sisters got taken to school by our mother, in her van. I had to ride in my step father's car to school every day and anytime, he decided I needed to go somewhere with him. I would get my butt chewed most of the trip to and from where ever we went.

Comment

I would be not telling the truth if I would say that I never did this as a juvenile.

Comment

I may have accidentally did this to myself. I thought it was funny my buddy back home talked about it jokingly.

Comment

A couple years ago I had a extended cab F150 4x4 as my hunting truck and sometimes it sat for a week or more w/o driving it. My wife gets in with me one day and she keeps complaining that it smelled bad. I tried to convince her it was just a hunting truck and that is the way they smelled. She started digging around and found 2 frozen pizzas in the back door that were there for like 3 weeks from grocery shopping. We got a good laugh because she swore she bought some frozen pizzas and we assumed they got left at the store. Not good.

Comment

I’ll share. I picked up a live chicken one time at the ranch I used to work at years ago. I was giving it to the choir/drama groups for their performance of Little Abner. I forgot it was tied in the truck. I was the mascot at the time, and, on Thursday night, I couldn’t find my uniform (long story). My mom was ticked too and couldn’t find it. She did find a white plastic bag in the back of my truck that turned into a chicken when she grabbed it in the dark. That was a bad night. No smell however.

Comment

First car was a ‘56 Pontiac and the spare was stored vertical in an indentation in the trunk. Well, we often iced down our bait (and beer) there. Of course, I left the shrimp in there after a Saturday fishing trip and didn’t notice it when I packed the car for a trip back to school. After a week in the dorm parking lot it was noticeable.

Comment

Working...
                        X