Ruger 22 Charger Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger 22 Charger Upgrades

I picked up a Ruger 22 Charger a month or so ago and added a Burris fastfire 3. It is a fun gun to shoot. My kids shoot it more than I do. I'm thinking about adding a brace or some kind, likely a folding brace. There seem to be many options out there. The SB Tactical FS1913 looks like a great option for a folder, but it is $$$.

Anyone added a brace to yours? What option did you go with?

Any other upgrades you recommend for the 22 Charger? Post pics if you can.

How do you like the fastfire optic?

I recently picked up a Charger, put a red dot on it to break it in. Really like the gun, very quite with a silencer. Looking into optics to run on it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Not a big fan of the fastfire. I have a romeo 5 on a different gun and like it better, at least for my purposes anyway.

Comment

Enoch Industries Odin chassis.

Comment

been looking for one with the brace adapter already on it forever. already have a tube to put on it where I can attached a brace or stock if I SBR it.

this one.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	rc.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	24662037

Comment

The Charger lite may be worth looking into Duck, hard to find though and not cheap

Comment

I sold my Charger on here recently. Had it tuned and polished to cycle sub sonic rounds. Put a Ruger BX drop in trigger in it along with a Blade pistol brace. It was my long range pistol that I played with at the range. Hitting steel at 200 yards was a lot of fun!!

Comment

Working...
              X