Magazine writers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magazine writers?

How many TBH folks routinely write for magazines? Which ones?

I tried it one time. Got my story in bow hunters 2005 whitetail edition. Finally killed another mature buck with my bow. Thought about trying it again.

Comment

I’ve had articles in three knife magazines lately, and one in a youth ministry magazine like 15 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to write a few articles for the Lone Star Bowhunters Association magazine and for the Texas Bowhunter Journal when Michael was doing that. Both have since gone out of production. I hope my writing and photography wasn't the cause, but I'm 2 for 2, so.....

Comment

Uh oh Shane lol. I will be in all 3 knife magazines within six months… hope they don’t all die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve written a few nonfiction stories of some my more interesting experiences for Hustler

Comment

I got published in the Bryan/College Station Eagle back around 1990 for an article I wrote on freshwater trout fishing. I was a journalism student at A&M at the time.

Always interested in outdoor writing but went the PR route instead as it paid better career-wise.

Comment

My brother wrote a story that was published back in the 80's in Texas trophy hunters magizine. I think it was titled " To kill a dream".

Comment

Mister B used to write some articles.

Comment

I was the sports editor in college. Won a first place and an honorable mention for two articles I wrote. Feature articles. Also wrote an opinion piece on the Miss Northwestern pagent that didn't go over very well, haha. Whats bad is I meant for it to be a very nice and well written article praising them, but after reading the 5th time I saw their perspective. Had to meet with the big wigs on campus for that one. I never had a way with words with women, just ask my wife.

Not using my degree, but I sincerely envy the people that get to make their own schedules. I will want to do that one day, so I always have that in my back pocket.

Comment

Does the Penthouse Forum count?

Comment

Not a regular contributor by any means, but had a couple of pieces printed in ‘Texas Fish and Game’ magazine, a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                          I’ve written a few nonfiction stories of some my more interesting experiences for Hustler
                          Yeah, kind of figured something like that was coming lol.

Comment

In the 1990’s and 2000’s I wrote for Texas trophy hunter magazine, filmed some episodes of the show,

Comment

Do bathroom stalls count?

Comment

Working...
                              X