Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed

Hey guys. Some of you know me and most of you don’t.
    Long story short my wife and I started fostering a pair of siblings 4&5 last year and have had them for a solid year. We poured our heart and soul into them and they got really close to us. It was amazing watching them go from having 0 alphabet and number understanding to being able to almost read. Don’t get me wrong, the girl had many issues that may have been trauma related and the boy had severe angry blow ups often throwing and hitting us with things. Through it all we made a ton of progress and they grew to want a deep relationship with both us and God.

Well yesterday we got the dreaded phone call saying they were going back soon.... then got a call at 2pm tonight saying they were going back at 5pm tonight. So frankly my wife and I have had 0 time to prepare, pack and make things ready. Thankfully our families all rushed over to say tearful goodbyes and helped pack. Truth be told my wife and I are both angry, crushed and depressed by this sudden turn of events.... and I like most males feel liberated in a sense and mad in a thousand other ways. I also am ****** off at myself for not handling myself better, loving them more and being more gracious to their crazy issues. For those of you who have fostered or been around it you know what we are going through. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. All I can do now is hope and pray that the family they went back to loves, protects and provided for them. My wife and I are crushed to say the least. We knew this wouldn’t be easy but CRAP this sucks! Pray for peace for us and the kids that God will have His perfect work and be gloried in the midst of this. Thanks
    Last edited by J Loves Huntin; 03-05-2021, 11:50 PM. Reason: Details

My heart breaks for you. It’s a strong family they can bring in strangers and love them as your own. You’re in our prayers and we hope the best for you and those young ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Up for Y'all. God Bless. You & the Wife are Special people.

Comment

Yall are angels in my eyes. I know several couples that have fostered and adopted and the kids backstory is always that of a horror story. Glad yall were able to give them some normalcy for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you, your wife and the kids. May the Good Lord bring peace, comfort, strenght and understanding to you all.

Comment

prayers sent.............
            rest easy, in the knowledge, you did the best you could........

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

What you’ve done is an awesome thing! Sorry for the outcome, I’m humbled by your whole situation. God, we come together in prayer for this family. We ask for your strength, comfort, perseverance, and complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision in their life. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent. Your sacrifice will stay with them. You have done what you can do, far beyond your duty to children not your own. Bless yall both

Comment

Prayers for you , your wife and the kids. God bless you for all you have done. Be assured that the positive influence and love you gave them will be remembered for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Prayers for a good outcome.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Serious kick in the taint. I'm so sorry man. Prayers up for grace.

Comment

Prayers sent, Yall do what 99.99 percent of others will never do. What a blessing that you and your family were to these children. God Bless You

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X