Brisket Sales???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket Sales???

Anyone see any Brisket Sales for the 4th?

These prices have gotten ridiculous.

Lowe’s in llano ran briskets pretty cheap this morning.

Comment

Kroger and HEB both have brisket for just under $2 lb per their sale adds

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
        Kroger and HEB both have brisket for just under $2 lb per their sale adds
        My HEB said $3.99/lb in advertisement. Will check actual store prices later today when I go.

Comment

Sams club yesterday. Prime brisket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            My HEB said $3.99/lb in advertisement. Will check actual store prices later today when I go.
            Yeah, but that is for Prime Brisket, not the select like most buy at under $2. Prime is worth it! So much more flavor, juicier, and, in my experience, cooks slightly quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Banta View Post

Sams club yesterday. Prime brisket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thanks for the heads up! Headed there today to load up my freezer!

Comment

I already have 4 in the freezer from Memorial day sale but plan on getting a couple @1.99 @ Kroger. I like having 6 -8 briskets in the freezer after the summer sales.

Comment

Kingwood HEB
                  Attached Files

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger but I found some at Walmart in Orange, Texas that were reduced to $1.49. I will add that these had an expiration date of mid July but they did have what I call the "Brown Strip" down the outside edge. From my research this is due to the hot water initial cleaning on the open exterior. I prepared one Tuesday night, trimmed it up and cut off about 1/4" of the outside edge. After that trim, it looked like any other brisket. I cooked it as normal and served it yesterday at lunch and it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                      Yeah, but that is for Prime Brisket, not the select like most buy at under $2. Prime is worth it! So much more flavor, juicier, and, in my experience, cooks slightly quicker.
                      choice

Comment

Kroger in Orange is at $6.49/lb for Choice, NOPE!!!
                        HEB does have Prime at $3.99/lb, limit 2 with an additional $10 purchase.

Comment

paid $1.95 per pound at HEB in Conroe yesterday

Comment

Father's Day weekend Randall's in Georgetown had brisket at $1.89/lb with a $25 purchase of groceries. I'm ready to throw it on the Green Egg on Saturday.

Comment

Yesterday I paid $52 for a 12lb choice brisket @ HEB. I got ripped off!

Comment

Working...
                              X