TBH Express offer TO North Texas Tannery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express offer TO North Texas Tannery

I'm heading that way for a family function, early next Friday June 12, and unless something comes up, I plan on dropping a hide off there.
    If you have a hide ready for transport (frozen), and can get it to me by next Thursday night (11th), I'll be glad to drop it off there for you.
    I believe he would need your name, address, & phone number to contact you when it's ready for shipment back to you, and as I recall, he doesn't require a deposit ahead of time.

I am located near Brazoria. PM me with your cell number, if you're interested.

Here is his website, if you'd like to check out his pricing and info.

Tanning services for wholesale,deer hunters rancher and farmers.taxidermist

Awesome offer wish I had one for ya

Comment

Dangit!!!! Wish I was closer. I have a scimitar back skin in the freezer just waiting to go up there.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Dangit!!!! Wish I was closer. I have a scimitar back skin in the freezer just waiting to go up there.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Who gave you the back skin a Bisch????? 😇

Comment

ttt

Comment

Great offer!

I actually got a call from them a couple of days ago. I have 4 axis and 1 whitetail hide coming. I cant wait to see them!

Comment

I was going to send up 3 or 4 bobcat skins with you until I ready they no longer do the smaller stuff. Any recommendations for bobcats?

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                I was going to send up 3 or 4 bobcat skins with you until I ready they no longer do the smaller stuff. Any recommendations for bobcats?

No sir. I've only used them for WT & Axis. Didn't even know they'd changed their business model.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                  Moyle Mink and Tannery in Idaho. They need to be dried to send them there though, or salted. They do great work.

Comment

Great offer. Just sent one this week. UPS ground and they called before 10 the next day that it arrived frozen solid! He requested a credit card this time. I was thinking that I always paid when they shipped before. They do great work at a great price! just dont' be in a hurry

Comment

Working...
                    X