Radical firearms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radical firearms?

I am looking at getting a AR15 pistol by them and was wondering if anyone had any good or bad things to say about them. I know they are made in Stafford which is nice and close to home because I heard over the phone customer service can be a nightmare. Looking at an 8.5in barrel. Any thoughts on that to? Thanks for them info

I have one of their 308 ones and no issues, fits tight shoots great

Comment

Not a fan myself. Got three buddies that have them, one shoots well, the other two have already changed out the barrels to try and get them to a respectable level of accuracy. I will say, though the one that shot well absolutely drives tacks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

My 16” 6.8spc shoots under MOA all day long. No issues thus far

Comment

Uh...... yeah...... that’s a no for me dawg......

If you want to pay for something to play with and possibly (more than likely) have issues with, go ahead.

Otherwise there is more options out there that would be money well spent.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I have 3 of them, No problems so far.
            Last edited by SLICK_N_STICKY; 05-02-2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

No issues with mine. Are there better ARs yes but for a good AR they fit the bill

Comment

No issues with the 4 of mine

Comment

What cartridge are you looking to shoot with that 8.5" barrel?

Normally, I'd say steer clear of Radical for many reasons but if this will be a range toy then it doesn't really matter, good enough will suffice.

For a home defense weapon, there are better options for not much more money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been very pleased with my 10.5" 300 BO upper from Radical. 5-600 rounds and no issues.

Comment

Do they have pricing other than what I see on the website? All I see is msrp.

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK_N_STICKY View Post
                        I have 3 of them, No problems so far.
                        Just curious, why did you remove your pics?

That grouping at 75 yards was pretty large, but I understand if it was a budget gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                          Do they have pricing other than what I see on the website? All I see is msrp.

Primary Arms carries quite a bit of Radical being both Houston Companies.

As far as Radical firearms goes I would consider them on the lower end of ARs as you could build something nicer for the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 10” 300bo from them I picked up on black Friday a couple years ago. I’ve been very happy with it. Especially for what I paid

Comment

I am looking at the 5.56, just wanted something fun to play with but would like to stay away if it had to many issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X