Gas Grill Parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Grill Parts!

Flame me for it but I have a gas grill that I use at least 2 times a week. It's real convenient to be grilling within 10 minuets of turning it on.

What is not convenient is buying replacement parts buying direct from Char Broil is spensive. Finding parts that will fit from other manufactures looks like it can be a crap shoot. This is more of a post to vent but if anyone has any tips on souring replacement parts it would be great.

If it's a char broil, tannerite that bad boy and get another. I have a charbroil and that's what I'll do.

Comment

I was given a charbroil grill for free and took it to fish camp on the island. The components rust out about every 6 months. I've had good luck replacing pretty much everything with cheap Chi-NA parts from Amazon. I did have to return a set of burner sticks (whatever they're called) because they had a more round slot and didn't fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        If it's a char broil, tannerite that bad boy and get another. I have a charbroil and that's what I'll do.
        Yeah I'm starting to feel that it may be easier to just get a new one but I'm having to watch my expenses for a bit.

Comment

Search for your charbroil model number on Amazon, you'll get all sorts of kits like this that list the model numbers they fit.

Comment

ereplacementparts.com might carry some.

Comment

I won't flame you...and neither will your Charbroil!!!

I have a natural gas Weber that must be 12-13 years old and have never had to replace the grates, burners or anything...except the little strike lighter doesn't work, and I have been too lazy to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I won't flame you...and neither will your Charbroil!!!

I have a natural gas Weber that must be 12-13 years old and have never had to replace the grates, burners or anything...except the little strike lighter doesn't work, and I have been too lazy to fix that.
                Yeah, can't make myself buy a new Weber, they don't make em like they used to. My old Weber is at my ex house.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Search for your charbroil model number on Amazon, you'll get all sorts of kits like this that list the model numbers they fit.
                  https://www.amazon.com/Hisencn-Stain.../dp/B07B4F1YG2
                  This^^^
                  I just replaced my stainless burners and heat shields with knock offs for about $30. Thats about 1/3 what it was gonna cost thru Master Forge.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cunningham gas products in Spring has parts in stock for a lot of gas grills.

Don't know if they are an essential business that would be open

Comment

I just made the burners and deflectors out of 316ss. No more problems, if you have time and means to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        Yeah, can't make myself buy a new Weber, they don't make em like they used to. My old Weber is at my ex house.
                        I wouldn't buy a new one either. Picked up a 3 burner Genesis off FB Marketplace for $200 bucks. I still use my kettle more but having a high quality gas grill available is nice.

Comment

Interesting this popped up. I never intended to get a gas grill as I use wood 100% and cook every other day or more. Neighbor just got a new gas and gave me his Weber Genisis 3 burner E310. Built 2007 to 2010 I think. Super good shape with cover. I just bought (minutes ago) the only thing not in great shape, cross bars over the burners which worked. Stainless about $32 total free delivery. (Amazon) Even at Weber original non SS was only $50. Worth fixing I hope. Even the lighter works, I pressure washed and blew some paint off but stainless is dominant and looks good. Impressed. I used to sell both Weber and Charbroil at a part time job and heard negatives about Charbroil. I see why the Weber is good. Will be nice for those quick burgers etc vs building a wood fire? I hope? Might be up cheap later?? To be determined.
                          Good luck on parts. Sound like you may have gotten some good use. Time to replace?
                          Last edited by toomuchsun; 04-13-2020, 04:02 PM. Reason: missing info

Comment

I’m in the same boat. Keep waiting to get a pellet grill, my charbroil gets the job done but it’s looking sad inside after 4 years. Tried to search amazon for replacements but nothing shows my model number, will have to try to find some cross overs I guess

Comment

One thing I have always done is replace the heat deflectors with heavy angle iron. Haven't figured out a fix for the burners yet though.

Comment

Working...
                              X