Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DPS everywhere between Hondo, Uvalde, and Rock Springs….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
    Thank you DPS. There presence down here is most appreciated. If they weren’t here in such numbers it would sure enough be western. Can’t believe the Libtards in office are getting away w this !
    Amen!

Comment

Florida Highway Patrol is helping out in Texas as well. Saw a convoy of them headed west on I-10 through Houston.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have there been any cases of someone (civilians) having to defend themselves, with a firearm, against an illegal? If so, what was the outcome...consequences?

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
          Yessir I believe that’s the one. Last year was my first time and it was great! We’ve got a condo rented on the island and plan on hunting 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Awesome, we hunt over there every year. Most years are incredible for numbers of dove. They really have it down as far as doing their part to bring the birds in.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless DPS and all LEOs.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              Have there been any cases of someone (civilians) having to defend themselves, with a firearm, against an illegal? If so, what was the outcome...consequences?
              Seems odd that there haven't been reports!
              Could be media outlets trying to cover up and not reporting it!

Comment

We counted 20 DPS units between Sabinal and Bracketville last Saturday, and wondered why. Now I know.....

Comment

i would love to see that app.. my camp is close to eagle pass and its been broken into several times. we are killing all power to camp soon, they are using it to charge cell phone and turn on a/c for awhile..even cook a little.

really dont know what deer season is gonna be like. kinda not lookin forward to it.

Comment

I was thinking that Cotulla might be the safest town in america, based on the amount of DPS in town and staying at the hotels.

I think owning a hotel down here is a pretty good idea, sure there are plenty of slow times, but between oil booms and liberal politicians requiring illegal housing and all the people associated with that, its a pretty good investment.

Comment

And China Joe and his DOJ have sued Abbot and the State of Texas for enforcing the laws that they won't. Need some razor wire fields about 1 mile wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        i bet its happened already numerous times.. i would be surprised if it dosent just get swept under the rug.. maybe not even reported. "i didnt see anything sir, carry on"

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          And China Joe and his DOJ have sued Abbot and the State of Texas for enforcing the laws that they won't. Need some razor wire fields about 1 mile wide.
                          Trip wire and claymores work well also

Comment

I’m afraid that hunting season might get a little western because the illegals will keep coming and lots of guys aren’t gonna appreciate a group of people waltzing through the lease when they’re trying to hunt. I know I wouldn’t !

Comment

Originally posted by Barney1971 View Post
                              i bet its happened already numerous times.. i would be surprised if it dosent just get swept under the rug.. maybe not even reported. "i didnt see anything sir, carry on"
                              Just heard a story from our Camp Wood neighbor. Someone he knows found some illegals in his barn, so he told them to get out. They refused, saying that they would leave when they finished charging their phones. He pulled his weapon and said you will leave now, and they reluctantly moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                I’m afraid that hunting season might get a little western because the illegals will keep coming and lots of guys aren’t gonna appreciate a group of people waltzing through the lease when they’re trying to hunt. I know I wouldn’t !
                                Ehh, I would just put hamburgers in the feeder and keep on hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X