• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    Won't happen.
    Arky would know…

Comment

Won't happen.
      Y'all gonna get boatraced by Texas and A&M. This year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-28-2021, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Y'all gonna get boatraced by Texas and A&M.

Like TCU, Choklahoma and Iowa State last year? You better put big-boy pants on Mr. Shorthorn.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by James View Post
          Did you catch first time caller, Will from Austin calling in? Word of the day is Gratitude. Telling everyone that the SEC now runs though Austin, the SEC championship will be played in Dallas, and TU will be sitting at the head of the table, how we are all lucky to even be in the same room with them and how rich they’re going to make us?

These are the guys that constantly drive my hate

I agree, those kids are the worst. But….[emoji23]

1.Those idiots are the only reason the PF show exists.

2.He seeks them out.

3.Most are likely fake.

4.There have likely been 10X that many from every current school currently in the sec, most of which are likely fake.

5.The screen shots from texags are constantly littered with that crap, as are the lsu, bama, arky, Texas, and Blinn, message boards, I would imagine. Kids, and fools…among every group.

6.You listen to that ****?

I know you to be smarter than that, man…

Finebaum is Screaming A Smith for sec hillbillys….even chase this sees through that sh….well, most people do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-28-2021, 09:55 PM.

Comment

This is interesting, if 4 teams hang tight they still are a conference per the Big 12 bylaws and those 4 could receive massive exit penalty cash, its starts at 9:30 https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...pt=uo%3D4&mt=2
            Last edited by SC-001; 07-28-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

I know. I’ve spent more time on this thread, TexAgs, talk shows last several days then years. Got a New born and I don’t sleep, combination with off-season blues. All good

Comment

Like TCU, Choklahoma and Iowa State last year? You better put big-boy pants on Mr. Shorthorn.
                All 3 are way better than y'all. Way better. Lol.

Comment

I know. I’ve spent more time on this thread, TexAgs, talk shows last several days then years. Got a New born and I don’t sleep, combination with off-season blues. All good

Can relate. Congrats, and grab a nap when you can.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                    This is interesting, if 4 teams hang tight they still are a conference per the Big 12 bylaws and those 4 could receive massive exit penalty cash, its starts at 9:30 https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...pt=uo%3D4&mt=2
                    A one time payout versus finding a conference asap. That is the you can shoot a sheep once or sheer it for a lifetime. They better work on finding a spot in a conference. Non of them have anything to offer so run don't walk.

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                        A one time payout versus finding a conference asap. That is the you can shoot a sheep once or sheer it for a lifetime. They better work on finding a spot in a conference. Non of them have anything to offer so run don't walk.
                        Fact is there is there is no power conference landing spot for 4 or more of these teams, the PAC doesn’t want the church schools, ACC doesn’t want WVU if forced to 16 they want notre dame and reluctantly Cincy Big 10 has better options than Kansas and ISU and Kansas state is much to small and the least attractive addition behind TCU and Baylor. You hold out and take the exit penalty money and merge with the AAC or MWC later.

Comment

The Big 12 is playing with fire, but this tells me they have very little hope of surviving. This was their final trump card and I’m not sure the end game it’s worth it.

Hopefully the Big 12 schools see this and go find good homes in the other Power 5 conferences.

Comment

The smoke is Tech snitched and the AAC is coming after all 8 remaining teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.[emoji23]

Nothing like a hands on field run to collect your data

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                The Big 12 is playing with fire, but this tells me they have very little hope of surviving. This was their final trump card and I’m not sure the end game it’s worth it.

Hopefully the Big 12 schools see this and go find good homes in the other Power 5 conferences.
                                Does appear to be a very desperate move, makes me think they’re having a hard time finding desirable landing spots.

Comment

Working...
                                X