• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will keep mine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
      I will defiantly renew
      I agree. We must all be defiant in this matter.

I renewed mine. Go ahead and do it!

Comment

I travel some out of state, so I renewed. And there are some places that will still be restricting constitutional carry. Since you already have it, and can renew it online, I'd certainly do it. It's little trouble, and not much money, either.
        Last edited by softpoint; 07-13-2021, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
          Reciprocity and buying firearms. Plus, in my experience most LEOs are a lot more comfortable and less likely to give you a ticket if you have your LTC.

Also, I have a feeling we will see quite a few businesses post signs prohibiting unlicensed carriers, but still allow LTC holders to carry.

Well worth the $40 every five years to me, so I will keep mine up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I have tried to explain the math to people but it is sometimes it goes over some people’s heads.

When asked about the upcoming constitutional carry in Texas, I have often said that the law just gets rid of the $8 a year tax. Then I tried to explain it and some people still can’t figure it out.

But, to keep it it is just $8 a year. It is cheaper than a freshwater only fishing license.

It might not have a huge benefit but again… It’s just $8 a year to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
            I will continue to renew.

I feel it shows that I put in the work to educate myself on Texas laws and how/when to properly use the tool.
            J
            This ^^^ I like the idea of handing it to an LEO IF I get stopped. For my safety and theirs...

Comment

Extra insurance if needed

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I agree. We must all be defiant in this matter.

I renewed mine. Go ahead and do it!
                Darn spellcheck

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                  Extra insurance if needed

How? Insurance for what?

Comment

got my renewal recently, its very plain looking, color-wise.
                    Are they all different now?

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                      got my renewal recently, its very plain looking, color-wise.
                      Are they all different now?
                      Yes, mine is black & white and looks like it was made on an old tintype.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

It might not have a huge benefit but again… It’s just $8 a year to keep it.
                        For me, it actually is a huge benefit due to the reciprocity. I'll gladly renew when mine is due.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X