No announcement yet.

Corn Price Check - Temple Bucee’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingers crossed. I spend enough money as it is. Deer may be getting rationed if corn is sitting at $11 a bag come season. Right now I’m thankful we don’t have the ability to feed year round

Comment

$12 a sack at Tractor Supply in Flowood, Ms.

Comment

$9.50 in sterling city! It’s high, but it’s the main part of the equation for us out west so I’ll still sling it. Haha

Comment

$7.99 a 50# @ Brookshires in Pottsboro. Everywhere else is $10.

Comment

corn is high $ right now but when a guy spends all the money that most spend on leases, new cameras every year, $1800 bow rigs, $120/dozen arrows, $40 for 3 broadheads, solar panels, $250 feeder pens, multiple packs of lithium batteries for all the cameras we run, new camo, etc....corn prices shouldn't slow most hunters down.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
              $7.99 a 50# @ Brookshires in Pottsboro. Everywhere else is $10.
              The Brookshires I go to does not even have 50# sacks. It is $7.99 for 40#.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                corn is high $ right now but when a guy spends all the money that most spend on leases, new cameras every year, $1800 bow rigs, $120/dozen arrows, $40 for 3 broadheads, solar panels, $250 feeder pens, multiple packs of lithium batteries for all the cameras we run, new camo, etc....corn prices shouldn't slow most hunters down.

Yup… it’s just part of the game..

Comment

Corn prices will continue to remain high.

Inflations, shortages, and now all the flooding and too much rain along the feed corn growing regions in Texas are going to probably have a negative affect on the yields.

Comment

Comment

I paid 8.95 a bag at crossroads feed in Victoria Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                        Corn prices will continue to remain high.

Inflations, shortages, and now all the flooding and too much rain along the feed corn growing regions in Texas are going to probably have a negative affect on the yields.
                        Right on. And alot of it is labor shortage. Check out corn futures and especially the june 30 usda report. It wont be coming down this hunting season. I could see it climbing another dollar or two but that should be it. China bought up corn everywhere and threw stocks off. That contributed as well.

Comment

$8.59 at Bucees in Waller. Glad I stopped on the way home!

Comment

9.90 buccees Madisonville

Comment

$12.50 a hundred in Danevang Farmers COOP for bulk or $7.00 bushel

Comment

11.95 for 50lb bag in Jacksboro

Comment

Working...
                                X