Idiot with a sign takes out the peleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Looked like a young kid to me. That is probably the highlight of that whole snooze fest.
    I just spit DP on my phone. "Snooze fest" lmao

Comment

If you watched what just happened you can't possibly say "snooze fest".

Comment

That went from boring to exciting pretty quick.

Comment

worst thing on tv ever....and they have to show it every year

If the spectators starting carrying banana peels and motor oil, thats the only thing that would make this worth watching
          Last edited by MAP; 06-27-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Wow that was better than Talladega.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              worst thing on tv ever....and they have to show it every year

If the spectators starting carrying banana peels and motor oil, thats the only thing that would make this worth watching
              Worse than WNBA?

Comment

I’m not sure how they might be in a fight but in terms of enduring pain they are the toughest athletes on the planet. It is a sport that is understandably boring to some - to each his own. (After all, some watch people playing video games and poker on TV) I started following bike racing in the 80s when Greg LeMond was the first American to win. He then got shot in the back by his brother in law while turkey hunting which caused him to miss two years. Then he came back and won two more. Pretty tough. Like many I got disgusted at the end of the Lance era when several winners in a row got caught cheating. I’ve just recently started following the sport again

Comment

I have played football, raced motocross and enduros, practiced martial arts for 25 years got knocked out and knocked some out I have broken bones and had bones broken and I am telling you, none of that is tougher than competitive cycling.

Comment

Never been a fan of Froome.
                    I think he’s done.
                    But his luck the last couple years kinda makes me want to see him have a little success again.

His recovery from the broken femur was well documented, workouts, training rides, and even diet.
                    Obviously, that stuff is usually kept secretive and I’ve enjoyed his openness about it.

I’ll just go ahead and say it, those are the baddest athletes in the world.

Comment

I enjoy the scenery.

Comment

jWow. Crazy.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

You think they will hunt this gal down & press some sorta charges...I'm sure she's been identified.

Comment

Originally posted by txchuck View Post
                            I have played football, raced motocross and enduros, practiced martial arts for 25 years got knocked out and knocked some out I have broken bones and had bones broken and I am telling you, none of that is tougher than competitive cycling.
                            Yep, my buddy was a on a professional team and , it’s grueling
                            Training with 50+ mile ride in rain snow , 100* heat , no day off 7 days a week , special diet,

Comment

Everbody just watches for the wrecks anyways.

Comment

The French Gendarmerie said in a statement posted to Facebook that they are actively looking for the woman who held out a cardboard sign into the road causing the crash that resulted in several riders sustaining serious injuries.

French authorities have launched an investigation after a spectator interfered in stage one of the Tour de France on Saturday, causing a massive pileup with less than 30 miles until the finish line.

Comment

Working...
                                X