Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s NUTS!!!

Comment

Sad part is....that'll get bad press for k9 units. Probably get outlawed.

Comment

I just love a show with a happy ending!

Comment

Absolute Greatness!! I bet a lot less foot chases would happen if the dogs were specifically trained to go low and the perps all knew it
          Last edited by woodsbound; 06-23-2021, 12:25 PM.

Comment

They should give that dog an ice cream to get the taste out of his mouth!

Comment

**** racist dog!!

Comment

Had to watch it with the sound off because I'm at work and I'm still in tears. Definitely saving this one for when I get to the house in a while.

Comment

Been in a bunch of 10-80s. I’m glad the officer wasn’t hurt. Awesome k9.

Be safe out there bros.

Comment

Great ending. Lesson learned I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      My favorite episode of COPS ever, was a guy holed up in the attic above a garage. The officer kept yelling at him "if you don't come out of there I'm gonna send this dog in and he's gonna bite you!" Over and over, I think ol boy finally told him to FO or somesuch, so he turns the dog loose. The dog goes up the attic stairs faster than I could fall down them, a commotion ensues, and very shortly ol boy falls through the ceiling of the garage with that dog hot on his ***! He had a far different outlook on things as well.
                      We had a break in one night @ our shop in Houston, the security company called me and said police were waiting on me to come over with a key, and that they had the burglars trapped in the store room, HPD turned lose the dogs, the security camera footage was
                      Epic, two guys fighting a police dog , then two police dogs fighting with burglars , total game changer a K-9 unit, my $$ is on that the 1 k-9 would have been enough given the time

Comment

That was great. I did not see that coming. I don't think he did either. You know that video got played a few times around that department.

Comment

Don't mess with the K-9!!

Comment

Textbook pursuit from driving, radio traffic and PIT.

That Chew is a witty guy!!!

Comment

Wow , LMFAO . Thanks I need a laugh today !

Comment

LOVE it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X