Lease Opening McMullen County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Opening McMullen County

We just purchased a 675 acre ranch in McMullen County between Freer and Tilden, off 16 and 624.

I'm looking for one hunter to share the ranch with me. I'd prefer an experienced south Tx hunter with references, management minded and the patience to grow big deer. The previous owner bought the ranch in October 2020, made improvements and flipped it. 6 feeders and stands are in place. There is a modular trailer, bunkhouse and barn. The hunter will be able to use the bunkhouse the first year (possibly into the second year as well). There are two tanks that are fed by the well and one good size concrete trough in the middle of the ranch. There is a good network of Senderos throughout the ranch, with stands and feeders spread throughout.

I was there for the showing and then went back for a long weekend to figure out the stands and feeder locations. While I was there I saw, multiple deer, black buck, hogs, lots of quail and dove. The previous owner has a few trail cam pics and pics from sitting in the stand this past season. He only hunted a couple times, so pics are limited.

The ranch is low fence on two sides that join a large cattle ranch that is lightly hunted. The road frontage and other side is high fenced. The high fence was installed on the road frontage for obvious reasons and the high fence on the side border is in place due to the neighbor splitting the ranch into ranchettes.

We would prefer to have a hunter that will "not" bring a lot of guest. Wife, child or a friend to help on work weekends are welcome. Family can shoot off your allotment of deer.

This is a year round lease. Deer, black buck, quail, dove, hogs and varmints.

Lease fee for 12 months: $6000
    1/2 of the corn and cotton seed bill (no idea what that will run)
    1/2 the electric bill (should be a minimal expense)

Please PM me if interested. I will be in west Tx and New Mexico for the next week with limited service. I will respond to PM's when I get an opportunity so please bear with me.

Thanks
    Jason
    Last edited by EZ-10RANCH; 06-21-2021, 07:48 PM.

Fantastic offer. I’d be all over it if I wasn’t already on a place just West of you. Join the McMullen county hunting thread!

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
      Fantastic offer. I’d be all over it if I wasn’t already on a place just West of you. Join the McMullen county hunting thread!
      Thanks. I’ve been following yalls thread.

Comment

Deer lease

Pmsent
        Last edited by BB13; 06-21-2021, 09:05 PM. Reason: Private

Comment

Tempting for sure

Comment

Originally posted by BB13 View Post
            Pmsent
            PM returned

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              Tempting for sure
              PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                Tempting for sure
                PM sent

Comment

Good ol McMullen County.

Just a guess you’re east of the intersection? O’Connor to your south?

Good luck filling the spot.

Comment

Pm Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                      Pm Sent.
                      I didn’t get your PM. Please resend it

Comment

Working...
                      X