No announcement yet.

Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a few others that have rumors but who knows. OCGN, NOK, SNDL, PLTR, CLOV, WKHS.

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
      Here are a few others that have rumors but who knows. OCGN, NOK, SNDL, PLTR, CLOV, WKHS.

I’ve got some SNDL

Trying to slow my investment down but I’m pretty amped up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those would have been great if you had bought them last year, most of those are at 5 year highs right now. Except for SNDL (sundial growers) that one might be a good buy imo if it dips below a $1. It seemed to be doing good before 2020

Comment

CLNE is rumored to be undervalued right now and on its way up. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
            Those would have been great if you had bought them last year, most of those are at 5 year highs right now. Except for SNDL (sundial growers) that one might be a good buy imo if it dips below a $1. It seemed to be doing good before 2020
            You are right they are all at highs. They are also the ones that have been kicked around on reddit. Buying them now would be taking the gamble to see if any of them take off like GME or AMC. They are meme stocks, not stocks that have normal good fundamentals.

Comment

Some of the ones I mentioned are heavily shorted similar to GME and AMC. At this point you are late on AMC although some may still buy in now. The question is which one will take the unnatural jump next.

Comment

Some of the ones I mentioned are heavily shorted similar to GME and AMC. At this point you are late on AMC although some may still buy in now. The question is which one will take the unnatural jump next.
                That’s the magical question.... when you figure it out let me know sooner than later.

Comment

You are right they are all at highs. They are also the ones that have been kicked around on reddit. Buying them now would be taking the gamble to see if any of them take off like GME or AMC. They are meme stocks, not stocks that have normal good fundamentals.
                  Oh well I guess that makes sense, I'm not up to date on the memes or reddit.

SNDL (sundial growers) seems like an ok buy in that case, because of the price and what it did in 18 & 19. Those other stocks over $10 seem risky, but thats all a part of it.

Comment

What’s the news on wkhs i know they were suppose to get a big contract a few months ago but i thought it fell thru?

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                      What’s the news on wkhs i know they were suppose to get a big contract a few months ago but i thought it fell thru?
                      It did. I sold most of mine around $24

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                        I got 68 shares of BB@14.70 wishing I’d bought a little more

I have 50 at 14.70. Ready to go on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                          I have 50 at 14.70. Ready to go on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let’s get it!!!

Comment

Trying to get my head around this new buying Paradigm .
                            BB is currently at the highest point it's been in the last five years and pays no dividend.

So you guys buying in are are comfortable betting on a Reddit Spike?

Comment

Question for you guys. I had a few shared of Corelogic that I had bought when I was a staff appraiser for 1st American Corp. That had a deal if I bought a share they matched it so I bought some along with 1st American stock. Both have been steady money makers and always wished I had bought more that 12 shares. I paid like 12.00 for the Corelogic and 15.49 for 1st American. 1st American is almost 66.00 a share. Well I go to look at my investments and I see about 1200.00 more in my cash balance and the Corelogic stock is gone. This is what the transaction summary says MERGER MER PAYOUT #REORCM0051331610000 CORELOGIC INC COM USD0.00001 *CASH MERG (21871D103) (Cash) The CGLX symbol no longer exist. What happened?

Comment

Corelogic merged with another company. The other company paid you for your shares.

Comment

Working...
                                X