Covid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid Question

I had a really bad case of Covid 10 months ago but never lost my smell and my taste was everything tasted salty, even water. That hung around a month or so.
    Fast forward to a month ago, my smell slowly started going away. Yesterday I stuck my nose in a bottle of Mr Clean lemon and nothing. I took a home Covid test and it was negative.
    Has this happened to anyone ? Wondering how long it will be gone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son's smell came back but it's slightly different now.

Comment

Buddy is nearly two years in with everything tasting like cheap vanilla/vanilla wafers.

Comment

Had it back in September, lost my smell, not taste. Lasted about 4 weeks and slowly came back. Still get a burnt cigarette smell to this day, best way I can explain it. So weird.

Comment

I have heard people talking about “long covid” with longer lasting symptoms.

Comment

My daughter did not regain smell or taste for about 8 months. My dad is over a year with significant lost of smell or taste.

Comment

It’s different for everyone, most days I smell used motor oil all the time and I had covid in December of 2020. Lots of other symptoms between then and now but I’m much better now.

Comment

I had a mild case of covid back in late July/early August. I still don't smell things quite right. Coffee, diesel and gasoline all have very similar smells that I have yet to identify. Kind of an industrial chemical smell. Many things still do taste the way they did. And weirdest of all is I can't smell a fart.

Comment

Just out of curiosity will yall also post if you took a vaccine or not and at what point? If you don't want to comment on this you don't have to.

Comment

No shot and no covid.

Comment

Had Covid in September. No shot.

Everything tasted extremely salty for a week or so. No issues with smell

Comment

I can't still smell or taste for 18 months
                        I can't explain the smells i do smell same with taste it sucks

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Big no on the vaccine. I was over weight at the time when I did have covid. Mild case IMO, but it did last 10 days. Fever a few times, just tired, but no cough or any other symptoms. Only reason why I got tested, I had a big dove hunt and was going to be around a lot of people, rapid test was negative and pcr test came back positive, 7 days later. Entire family went through it, my wife’s symptoms only lasted 3 days, she was just tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had it twice that I tested positive for. Last time was was in January. I still have a hard time breathing sometime . Dr said it’s from scaring in my lungs . Every once and awhile I have to use an inhaler.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                              Just out of curiosity will yall also post if you took a vaccine or not and at what point? If you don't want to comment on this you don't have to.
                              Had covid December 2020 and got vaccine March and April of ‘21 because some had reported it relieved long covid symptoms. Bullchit ! Had heart attack in May ‘21 probably caused by vaccine. Extremely sick and weak until mid summer ‘21 when I contacted an online doc that really helped me. It has been a long road and I’m just getting over it these last couple months. I may live to be 76 !

Comment

Working...
                              X