2000 Mules documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Mules documentary

Have any of ya'll seen 2000 Mules? I'm amazed that this it is being keep quiet and has been hushed so quickly. Nothing about it on main stream media including fox.

If you have watched it what are your thoughts?

God Bless

Yup, there are a few who have...

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Saw it and it’s undeniable. Fox was told not to talk about it according to D’Souza. It’s picked up a lot of steam this week and 400 theatres nationwide are running it this weekend. It’ll be bigger news next week.

Comment

Foxes are guarding the hen house.

Comment

It will be removed from Campfire also. I know it's just the rules but IMO looks like TBH doesn't want to address any of this stuff either...so push it into the corner where most won't see it (unless they already know about it).

Comment

Facts

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            It will be removed from Campfire also. I know it's just the rules but IMO looks like TBH doesn't want to address any of this stuff either...so push it into the corner where most won't see it (unless they already know about it).
            Yep put it to sleep… in local theater this weekend. Probably need to have head on swivel in top back corner hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
              Yep put it to sleep… in local theater this weekend. Probably need to have head on swivel in top back corner hahaha
              I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Why put it to sleep? Everybody needs to see this!!

Comment

You can hardly find anything on the internet about it,much less a trailer. I want to see it.

Comment

Cue the evidence/fact deniers and the whiners who say this doesn’t belong on a bow hunting forum but love to comment on ridiculous non hunting threads.

Whether you care for politics or not this movie should be watched by everyone because it affects us all.

Comment

Bought the DVD but haven’t watched it yet.
                      It is a shame what the left got away with………….. so far!

Comment

Its crazy. Also, if you try and watch Plandemic it is even more hidden and harder to view than 2000 MULES.

How far are we from being a policed state.

When Merle wrote Are the Good Times Really Over I can't help but to think that was just the beginning.

Comment

Dems won’t watch it and you can’t make them.

Ignore it and it will go away.

We are not the ones that need to watch it. We know it’s the truth.

Comment

Where can you watch it?

Comment

You would think that if it was not true then the left wing media would be all over it claiming it was not true. I am really dissapointed in Fox for not wanting to talk about it.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X