Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to stay/eat in or around Canton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to stay/eat in or around Canton...

Its a beating I know, but....Taking the wife to trade days at the end of the month...any tips on where to stay and eat?

Plum Lake Cabin Rentals in Canton, TX has 8 lake cabins and a RV Park. They come complete with great amenities for your convenience. Book now.

Been years since I have been there but it was nice back then.

Comment

The Q and Brew

Comment

The Dairy Palace has outstanding hamburgers.

Comment

Burnadell, to each his own. Last couple time we went food and service sucked. How you doing?

Comment

There is a new place just about 1 mile north on 19. Don't know the name. Looks like a fun place.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
              There is a new place just about 1 mile north on 19. Don't know the name. Looks like a fun place.
              Well, darn. It's been a while since Ive been there and always just went through the drive-thru.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                Probably Silver Spur Resort. I've stayed there a couple years ago doing a youth camp/Bowhunter Ed course. Real nice cabins.

Jeff was my contact. He may give you a discount- he may not, worth asking. Id bet they are already full.

jeff@thesilverspurresort.com

The Silver Spur Resort was designed with groups in mind, perfect for family reunions, corporate retreats, and RV rallies in Canton Texas.

Comment

Thanks for the input. May stay at a little cabin at the KOA....

Comment

Great place.

Comment

Good place to eat on the square where “ Buttermilks “ use to be. I think it was called “JT’s” but don’t remember for sure. We tried it this past weekend and it was great. They raise and butcher their on beef and that is what is served. A little pricey but the food was great.

Comment

Working...
                      X