Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Season vs Cross fire

All Season vs Cross fire stand and fill feeders ? Go

Never heard of cross fire. I do have 3 of the ASF $799 stand and fills. They’re bullet proof.

Comment

I don’t know what the crossfire feeder is either but I have 3 of the all season feeders and like said above, they’re solid as a rock.

Comment

I have both although the cross-fires are directional feed. The all-seasons are trouble free. Have had some issues with the cross-fire directions clogging, but again the directionals tend to be a more likely to clog. I was to buy more broadcast stand-n-fills, would lean toward AS. Take that for what it’s worth.

Comment

Take a look at the GreenGo feeders, I was about to buy the an All Season until I was told about the GreenGo
          Price is equal or slightly cheaper depending on where you buy it, they hold 850lbs vs 650 and are a lot more heavy duty than the All Season.

Comment

Take a look at the GreenGo feeders, I was about to buy the an All Season until I was told about the GreenGo
            Price is equal or slightly cheaper depending on where you buy it, they hold 850lbs vs 650 and are a lot more heavy duty than the All Season.

Comment

Working...
            X