The Kidnapping Children Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kidnapping Children Experiment

Just stopped my day to bring this to you. Please pass it along. If we only save one...............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOCKFigME"]THE KIDNAPPING CHILDREN EXPERIMENT! - YouTube[/ame]

Great stuff and thanks for the reminder..

Comment

I usually don't like prank videos but this one was actually kind of useful/informative on what we may do in a situation if we were thrust in it.
      That lady was bout it man. I like that she didn't even hesitate to pepper spray that dude. But her boyfriend should have bombed on him once she sprayed him. Just saying.

Comment

Every parents worst nightmare...
        Thank you.

Comment

That is great. I'm glad to see that all but 1 did the right thing. I hope that one guy learned a lesson to be more observant.

Comment

Good video

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                I usually don't like prank videos but this one was actually kind of useful/informative on what we may do in a situation if we were thrust in it.
                That lady was bout it man. I like that she didn't even hesitate to pepper spray that dude. But her boyfriend should have bombed on him once she sprayed him. Just saying.
                My wife would of not only sprayed him she would of stomped a mud hole somewhere..........

Comment

Cool video. But he could have gotten hurt maybe shot.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                    Cool video. But he could have gotten hurt maybe shot.
                    ^^^ this with the exception of being shot. Unless it is aggravated kidnapping which it wasn't the shooter would still be liable in civil court.

Even the girl with pepper spray could have gotten in trouble I believe in Texas the way the law is written.

Comment

Originally posted by kikn View Post
                      ^^^ this with the exception of being shot. Unless it is aggravated kidnapping which it wasn't the shooter would still be liable in civil court.

Even the girl with pepper spray could have gotten in trouble I believe in Texas the way the law is written.
                      Civil maybe... not the law... good samaritan has them covered.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Civil maybe... not the law... good samaritan has them covered.

I'd like to see a civil jury that would find for the kidnapper in a case of being pepper sprayed

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                          I'd like to see a civil jury that would find for the kidnapper in a case of being pepper sprayed
                          Not a one... but doesnt stop them from suing

Comment

Very true.

Comment

What if you were to pull your weapon and hold him for police ?

Comment

Working...
                              X