Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless you sir.

Comment

Your a great husband and you did everything you could for your wife, God Bless you.

Comment

sorry for your lose, any woman would be lucky to have you as a husband.

Comment

Ed,
          Sorry to hear for your loss, Memories are what makes life so special for the love one left behind. May God Bless you and keep your love for Sandy true.
          Tommy

Comment

Tough read Ed. Your love for Sandy was evident to me in the the way you spoke of her when we were hunting in Quebec. She may have lost some memory, but I guarantee you there was little doubt as to who she could always count on. May God be with you as you go on without the love of your life. I don't know what you're going through, but I know you're a strong enough man to go through it. God Bless you brother. You're in my prayers often.

Comment

Ed, I know you have had a rough couple of years. I read your updates when Sandy started having her troubles with her leg. I checked the thread all the time as I do many that are started here. After 11 years of being married to my beautiful wife I hope that she thinks that I am half the man you were to Sandy. You are a hero in my eyes sir.

I will never forget your post where you said you made Sandy fall in love you with you twice. Once before the stroke and then again after.

Chad

Comment

My Grandmother wrote in her Bible, "Nothing can stand between faith and love."
                Ed, I think you and Sandy hit it out of the park!
                May God bless you.

Comment

Ed, I did not realize that Sandy had passed away, and I am so sorry! I must have missed the update. I admire the way you stood strong and cared for her so unselfishly. I wish everyone could have a strong, loving marriage. It was obvious that you did.

My prayers for you to go on with your life and be comforted by your wonderful memories. God bless you!

Comment

What a great tribute, and a great example of what it means to be a loving husband and wife.

Comment

That was a tough read, but absolutely beautiful in the same breath. Continued prayers up for you sir.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for you Lip.

Comment

I really appreciate everyone's comments and continued prayers.

Comment

If I'm ever faced with a similar situation in life I hope I'm a fraction as strong as you are.

Great tribute, continued prayers.

Comment

Lip: I missed this time in your life of trials and tribulations as well. A good friend of yours brought it to my attention and I am thankful. Your post was very well written and very meaningful.... She was lucky to have you by her side during the dark days and knowing she had you was a blessing she could not have been granted by none other than our Faithful Father. Hugs and continued prayers for uplifting times. Angie

Comment

Working...
                                X