Terminal List on Amazon video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminal List on Amazon video

Amazons rendition of Jack Carrs Terminal list just dropped on Amazon video. Im two episodes in and so far it hasn't disappointed. Chris Pratt was definitely the right choice to play James Reece.

Ohh I've been wanting to watch this. For those that aren't familiar, show based on a book written by retired SEAL who was very involved in the shooting of the show, which isnt typical. I'm curious to see how much they cut out from the book. There are some pretty gruesome scenes in the books.

Comment

They are sticking pretty close right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
        They are sticking pretty close right now.
        Good to hear. I'm a fan of the books, but not his writing. It's too busy. Excited to see what the TV rendition is like. Planning on starting it tonight.

Comment

Good to hear. I really enjoy the series and believed that the first book would make a good movie.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. Just finished the third book in the series. Can't wait to check it out.

Comment

Looking forward to binging it over the holiday weekend.

Still scratching my head as to how they cast an Asian chick for the part of Katie Buranek, who is of Eastern Europe descent. But if that’s the worst deviation I can overlook it

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Looking forward to binging it over the holiday weekend.

Still scratching my head as to how they cast an Asian chick for the part of Katie Buranek, who is of Eastern Europe descent. But if that’s the worst deviation I can overlook it
                It’s been driving me nuts all morning! Not giving away any spoilers, but the 300 win mag in the mountains scene is spot on how I imagined it reading the books

Comment

Just finished In The Blood. Did the audio in like two days, lol

Comment

Trailer looks good

Comment

It's on my watch list and soon.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                        There are some pretty gruesome scenes in the books.
                        Yeah, I could definitely go without seeing those reenacted!

Comment

Sounds good!! I'll give it a shot!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Just watched episode 1 and it is good. Did not read the books so I have no idea how accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s good, but there are deviations from the story that I don’t like.

Comment

Working...
                              X