No announcement yet.

Yesterday was not good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C coming tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Heck yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        My AC went out Tuesday night. I borrowed a portable unit for my bedroom that sits on wheels in the floor with a hose vented outside, and a 110V window unit in my living room. The bedroom is around 74 degrees in the heat of the day and about 68 by daybreak. The living room is in the mid-80's during the day and about 80 at daybreak. I am actually surprised the window unit is doing such a good job. I have an appointment tomorrow morning for service.

The guy didn't make it Monday, so we rescheduled for Tuesday morning at 8:00. He showed up at 9:30 and quickly pressed the reset button on the base of the outside unit, which started right up. I didn't even know it had a reset on it. Turns out my fan motor is weak and he has to order one. I have texted him for an update about 4-5 times with no reply. He said to press the reset as needed, but it won't even run an hour before it trips again and now I have to help the motor by spinning it with a fiberglass stick. Even then it takes about 30 seconds to get to speed. I'm running the 2 100V units for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          The guy didn't make it Monday, so we rescheduled for Tuesday morning at 8:00. He showed up at 9:30 and quickly pressed the reset button on the base of the outside unit, which started right up. I didn't even know it had a reset on it. Turns out my fan motor is weak and he has to order one. I have texted him for an update about 4-5 times with no reply. He said to press the reset as needed, but it won't even run an hour before it trips again and now I have to help the motor by spinning it with a fiberglass stick. Even then it takes about 30 seconds to get to speed. I'm running the 2 100V units for now.
          Good luck and hang in there Keith. They couldn't get parts for mine.

The money hit my account quicker than I was told.

Comment

Good luck and hang in there Keith. They couldn't get parts for mine.

The money hit my account quicker than I was told.

I hope you got yours replaced and going now.

I called the guy again a around noon and he said he had to get approval from Choice Home Warranty, which he now has. Said he had to go pick it up and then he'd schedule an appointment to install it. I asked, and he assured me it would be before the holiday. We'll see.

Comment

We have several that are going ahead and retiring. I was planning for two more years anyway. The way I'm seeing it, if you retire you get your pension and 401k. If I stay until they boot me out the door I'll get my pension, 401k and 35 weeks severance pay. Plus be able to apply for unemployment. I'm riding this pony into the ground.

Ride-em Cowboy! Ride-em.

And good to hear your get-n the AC back on.

Comment

Good deal! Glad to hear that!

Comment

Back to normal now! Feels good not wake up and walk into an oven.

Comment

Great to hear, Randy! Maybe yall can enjoy the weekend at home now.

Comment

Back to normal now! Feels good not wake up and walk into an oven.

Good deal!! Time to celebrate with a couple of crowns and a Whopper combo!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Good deal!! Time to celebrate with a couple of crowns and a Whopper combo!
                        I'm starting to understand now that your taste buds are obviously crippled. I'll send up a prayer

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday was not good.

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          I'm starting to understand now that your taste buds are obviously crippled. I'll send up a prayer

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ducko is wrong again. [emoji41]Dang rookie TBHer.[emoji23][emoji23]

There’s a story about BK that’s goes back many many years Randy told on here about why he boycotted BK then and still does to this day. My BK posts are merely a play off that. We’ve gotten a lot of miles off that. I myself haven’t been in a BK in 15-16 years I bet… and that was only because the guy driving insisted on going there.

Btw… just in case you hate Crown too, the crown I was referring to here is the paper crown at BK .. not the whiskey.
                          Last edited by Smart; 07-02-2022, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Prayers up for y’all bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Ducko is wrong again. [emoji41]Dang rookie TBHer.[emoji23][emoji23]

There’s a story about BK that’s goes back many many years Randy told on here about why he boycotted BK then and still does to this day. My BK posts are merely a play off that. We’ve gotten a lot of miles off that. I myself haven’t been in a BK in 15-16 years I bet… and that was only because the guy driving insisted on going there.

Btw… just in case you hate Crown too, the crown I was referring to here is the paper crown at BK .. not the whiskey.
                              And I'm still holding strong!

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                              Prayers up for y’all bud!
                              Thanks Marty. Y'all doing OK?

Comment

And I'm still holding strong!

Thanks Marty. Y'all doing OK?
                                Yep, doing ok here.

Comment

Working...
                                X