Truck load of dead immigrants. Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tragedy.

I won't make the news cycle in Washington. Except for: The President is aware of the situation and doing all he can about the matter. So you can rest assured...

Comment

A lot of y’all are wrong. The Whitehouse is very troubled by this news. That’s a lot of votes lost. Prayers for the souls that were lost and prayers for the survivors.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        A lot of y’all are wrong. The Whitehouse is very troubled by this news. That’s a lot of votes lost. Prayers for the souls that were lost and prayers for the survivors.
        Nah, they have plenty more trucks where that one came from.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          There votes will still count as always

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            There votes will still count as always
            [emoji106][emoji35]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You have to wonder who was really in that trailer, when they could have just walked across the border and gotten money and a bus ticket. My bet is that many had warrants or were smuggling something. You won't see that in any news story of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                All on Myorkas and Biden, period!
                x10
                Both of them along with the squad should all be locked in that same trailer before it's moved for at least 3 days.
                How many of the dead are innocent babies that had no choice in their execution.

Comment

I cannot imagine what it must have been like in that trailer. The guy that left them locked in there should go out the exact same way. This administration has done absolutely nothing to secure the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                    Does that mean that Trump is responsible for the 39 dead that they found in 2017 in SA?
                    Things like this have been happening for as long as I can remember and aren't likely to stop anytime soon no matter who is in office.

Wow. You are ate up with it. Who has an open border policy ie invited this and who had a closed border policy and attempted to stop things like this. Rhetorical question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                      The guy that left them locked in there should go out the exact same way.
                      He's already gone back and picked up another load. Time is money

Comment

Global warming killed them. Gotta call on congress to act now. Stop this senseless release of carbon from fossil fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                          The problem is this clown made it worse. Things are worse on the border than they ever have. .
                          Trump wanted to build a wall and Biden wants to let them cross without penalty. There's a difference.
                          Trump had it handled. Alejandro Mayorkas with DHS is a Biden moron. Its every one of these liberal nitwits fault. Trump had border crossings down to the lowest it had been in decades. We actually had a border! Remain in Mexico when you got caught took away the incentive to try...Biden invited them in which cost many children their lives and innocence. Biden is 100% at fault.

Comment

Prayers up for the families

Comment

Originally posted by mudslinger View Post
                              all on myorkas and biden, period!
                              100%

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                Come on man! Leave the Italians out of this.
                                Beto is Irish, not Italian. O'Rourke.

Comment

Working...
                                X