Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
    I like kids at weddings
    X2. That being said 95% of the kids we are around know how to behave and know the consequences if they don't.
    No way in hell would they be tearing up a cake and no way we'd be laughing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      Groom's cake has been around forever. It's the cake that is actually edible.
      Have to admit, I never knew it was a thing until I got married almost 20 years ago. Fortunately mine was beer truck themed with a 6 pack included.

Still didn’t care, my time between dances was split between the keg and the margarita machine. She’s still married to me by the way, no idea how that happened.

Comment

If that is the worst thing that happens during the marriage life is good.

Drop two tears in a bucket. . . fudge it. :-) I would have laughed it off and ribbed by friends/wife's friends about not doping their kids up on Ritalin. Would have even taken a picture with the little mongrels and the cake.

Comment

Venues fault

Comment

I’m not saying my girls would never have done something like that, but they would have been thrashed for it.

Comment

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

Only thing worse than kids at a wedding is kids in a wedding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                This is what happens when the parents got time out instead of a belt, and now don't believe in giving their kids either one...
                Unfortunately high percentage these days fall into that category. What's even worse is the ones that do nothing but take the therapist method and do nothing but talk to them about and continue it even when it does nothing. A good whippin and privileges taken away enough to have merit go a long way.

Comment

Show me a misbehaving kid and I’ll show you a crap parent. Spent hours running from a wooden spoon as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                    Mine do, and they knew to go to it after the belt had already been used.
                    This. "Time out" works like a champ when it's fresh off a good arse-whippin".

"Now get your azz in there and think about whether you want another one!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                      My dad told me once “you know that saying ‘this is gonna hurt me more than it does you’? Well, this is definitely gonna hurt you more!”.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Carry on!

Yeah that’s BS. When I whipped my boys they got whipped and I felt no pain. Never had to touch them after about 8yrs old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter in law (expecting) was telling me the other day that my son said he didn't want to spank their child for discipline. I ask him about it in front of her and he said he was really scared when I spanked him. I told him that was the point and you're welcome! He said I guess it did work but he still wasn't sure. He's having a girl and I think he's just nervous about it because it's a girl. My daughter in law said "no worries, I'll spank her little ***** if she needs it". God bless her!!![emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's real easy to take kids to weddings. Small feral heathens are the wedding issues

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was spanked, more like beat, when I was a kid and I swore I'd never do that to my kids. And I never did. They turned out great and never wrecked a wedding. Same with my grandkids. They don't get spanked and they are great kids. Shouldn't hurt things you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              I was spanked, more like beat, when I was a kid and I swore I'd never do that to my kids. And I never did. They turned out great and never wrecked a wedding. Same with my grandkids. They don't get spanked and they are great kids. Shouldn't hurt things you love.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                                I blame the Parents
                                I blame the parents parents, or maybe the parents parents parents depending on how old the parents are. Now I’m dizzy and need to sit down…….

Comment

Working...
                                X