Gas Buddy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Buddy ?

Anybody use it ? Is it worth the bother ? Thanks !

Have you been to Taco Bell or eating pinto beans again?

Comment

I've used it particularly if I'm traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
        Have you been to Taco Bell or eating pinto beans again?
        Different kinda gas……

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s very popular with the RV community but seems like a huge PITA to me

Comment

I use it for every fill up. In 10 seconds it tells me what the gas prices are for my favorite stations. A couple clicks I can get the prices for every gas station in an entire city. It’s really convenient. It’s free! Why wouldn’t you want to know that the station around the corner is $0.20/gallon cheaper? As an example, right now in the city of San Antonio regular unleaded ranges in price from $4.09 to $4.55.

Comment

I already use it to find the cheapest gas, but I’m talking about actually saving money by paying through them. Anyone do that ?

Comment

Nope. Unless someone calls in, their reports are WAY off. Bull hockey in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    I already use it to find the cheapest gas, but I’m talking about actually saving money by paying through them. Anyone do that ?

I do it with GetUpside. Gotten back over $350 in a couple years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Nope. Unless someone calls in, their reports are WAY off. Bull hockey in my opinion.
                      I know that’s wrong. I proved that for myself. Not saying they are always right but they tell you how old the listing is, and if it’s more than yesterday I’d check it out myself. It only takes a few minutes to change that sign.

Comment

I use get up side . I just Cashed out about 200 bucks a few days ago . Got it as a homie depot gift card.

Here is a invite code . If anyone signed up it helps us all get a little extra back

Check out this free app that gets you cash back on gas and other errands! Click this link or use promo code 2MDS8 to get an extra 15¢/gal bonus the first time you make a purchase. https://upside.app.link/2MDS8

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          I use get up side . I just Cashed out about 200 bucks a few days ago . Got it as a homie depot gift card.

Here is a invite code . If anyone signed up it helps us all get a little extra back

Check out this free app that gets you cash back on gas and other errands! Click this link or use promo code 2MDS8 to get an extra 15¢/gal bonus the first time you make a purchase. https://upside.app.link/2MDS8
                          Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            Thanks !

Can also use it at a few restaurants. I get anywhere from 18 to 22% back at Pizza Hut and Wendy’s .

Comment

Working...
                            X