Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
    and...isn't he a gazillionaire from inventing Tinks doe pizz
    He is a Minor celebrity at best. Hot check writing machine, so gazillionaire, no chance.

Comment

I have not seen the colorful character we have been speaking about at the last 2 gun shows I attended in Kerrville. Yay me.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbie View Post
        I have not seen the colorful character we have been speaking about at the last 2 gun shows I attended in Kerrville. Yay me.
        Did he die?

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
          Did he die?
          No he just smells that way.

Comment

He lives rent free in these parts…..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
              I really think, in all my years viewing this website, this is the only topic that everybody agrees on, across the board, without question
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Y’all cut him some slack! He’s probably trying to raise money to buy some kids bows! Or was it raise bows to get himself some $$$?
                That's right! Short little ******* took one from me and one from my son!

Comment

The troll was spotted at the gun show in Kerrville this past weekend. Apparently...he is still breathing. Got a picture of him, but it keeps failing to upload.

Comment

Please don’t upload that pic ^^^^^

That’s a picture no one should see. Scar you for life….

Comment

He reminds me of Mox Mox in Stress Of Laredo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Aside from being obnoxious, stealing donated archery equipment in the name of wounded warriors, and slandering one of our brothers upon his untimely death....

It should be noted that Tink Nathan also propositioned more than one female member, and other's wive's. Offering money to help him find "companionship", otherwise known as his next victim. I don't even know all of the stories, and most that do, have the restraint, or class, not to go public with them.

I myself lack that sort of restraint, and don't mind saying the "man" is a dirtbag, a pervert, and a woman abuser. And I would welcome the opportunity to beat his old *** to a pulp, and would derive no pleasure in doing so, having not done it sooner.
                        Dale - I'm starting to think you don't really like this fella !

Comment

Originally posted by Ray McGaughey View Post
                          Dale - I'm starting to think you don't really like this fella !
                          I dislike him more than Dale. He is a low down no good, lying, cheating, stealing, piece dog chit. And when he bashed a good friend of mine and good tbh site member when he passed away that little troll can go jump off a cliff. Hell I will help him a good hard push. I just want to punch him in the mouth.

Comment

QUOTE=bowhuntertex;16294395]I dislike him more than Dale. He is a low down no good, lying, cheating, stealing, piece dog chit. And when he bashed a good friend of mine and good tbh site member when he passed away that little troll can go jump off a cliff. Hell I will help him a good hard push. I just want to punch him in the mouth.[/QUOTE]

Aw Will! Dale ain’t so bad once you get to know him.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              QUOTE=bowhuntertex;16294395]I dislike him more than Dale. He is a low down no good, lying, cheating, stealing, piece dog chit. And when he bashed a good friend of mine and good tbh site member when he passed away that little troll can go jump off a cliff. Hell I will help him a good hard push. I just want to punch him in the mouth.

Aw Will! Dale ain’t so bad once you get to know him.[/QUOTE]

Sundowners hitting you sooner and sooner I see, just like Uncle Joe. Need to get your bride to take away your computer little earlier.
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                                Aw Will! Dale ain’t so bad once you get to know him.

Sundowners hitting you sooner and sooner I see, just like Uncle Joe. Need to get your bride to take away your computer little earlier.[/QUOTE]Awesome

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X