Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmac View Post
    I saw one place where they said they weren’t able to enter forms until mid January due to system errors. I have no hopes that it will be quick to start but maybe eventually it will be down to 90 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was (and still is) very buggy in the beginning. It's almost like they had the lowest bidder create the site... which we all know they did.

Many dealers had issues setting up their eforms account which caused some delays. And many dealers aren't the best with computers which is tough for a process that requires uploading documents, remote sessions, dealing with customers that don't know the difference in a PIN and password, etc.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
      I saw one place where they said they weren’t able to enter forms until mid January due to system errors. I have no hopes that it will be quick to start but maybe eventually it will be down to 90 days.

There are still people who purchased suppressors in December waiting to be certified. It seems a lot of dealers do not really understand the new process. A lot of people were blaming Silencer Shop which is understandable given the Form 1 fiasco.

Eforms are easier to just submit yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        There are still people who purchased suppressors in December waiting to be certified. It seems a lot of dealers do not really understand the new process. A lot of people were blaming Silencer Shop which is understandable given the Form 1 fiasco.

Eforms are easier to just submit yourself.
        Exactly right. Lots of folks were pointing fingers at silencer shop which they did have some issues dont get me wrong. But when you buy 2 from different dealers and the young guy who is computer savvy gets it done 2 weeks before the old fart that's not a silencer shop problem. Had to ride their *** to to get them on the ball actually pushing them through because they were just sitting on the ball and weren't doing anything with it.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          Exactly right. Lots of folks were pointing fingers at silencer shop which they did have some issues dont get me wrong. But when you buy 2 from different dealers and the young guy who is computer savvy gets it done 2 weeks before the old fart that's not a silencer shop problem. Had to ride their *** to to get them on the ball actually pushing them through because they were just sitting on the ball and weren't doing anything with it.

I had mine stuck for a week as dealer and Silencer shop had it on in error mode for being filed by paper even though my account showed efile. 3-4 hour waits for calls and chats and finally got it moving and certified.

Comment

Just got the Mark iv in the mail and range trip hopefully this weekend. Still have 2 in jail but will play with what I got.

Comment

I just got one back yesterday. 67 days.

Comment

Originally posted by BCHUNTER View Post
                e file form 4?

Comment

What day did you file? Like the 19th of January?

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine from Capitol Armory that I bought mid-March last year... they said it would be about six months, eight at most at the time. Ugh.

Comment

Mine took 14 months from Capital Armory. Got the can a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                        e file form 4?
                        E file on 1-20-2022

Comment

E file on 1-20-2022
                          I certified an efile on 1-21-2022. Don't toy with my emotions buddy!

Comment

E file on 1-20-2022
                            Filed one on the 25th. Crossing my fingers that I might get mine end of this week or early next week then.

Comment

365 days still waiting

Comment

E file on 1-20-2022
                                Encouraging. i certified on the same day. Are you LEO or Military?

Comment

Working...
                                X