Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    I'm giving up my normal spots. Overrun with people and harder to get on the deer.
    I've ventured out and am working on new spots. So far I really like what I'm seeing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    HF, I read the tascos are lo glow, for night time pics, is that infared or an actual white flash? Thanks. From my experience they quickly get used to infrared
    But I would guess the white flash would spook them. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
      HF, I read the tascos are lo glow, for night time pics, is that infared or an actual white flash? Thanks. From my experience they quickly get used to infrared
      As best I know they're infared. I've got a handful of them and they just blink red when you trip it at night.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm giving up my normal spots. Overrun with people and harder to get on the deer.
        I've ventured out and am working on new spots. So far I really like what I'm seeing.

I'll take your old spots

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
          As best I know they're infared. I've got a handful of them and they just blink red when you trip it at night.

Thanks Chief

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
            It's infrared. Tho are day time pics. However the night time pics aren't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
              I'll take your old spots
              Negative ghost Rider!

However I might be able to put you on a spot.

Comment

Sweet, once my internship in Houston finishes up in the end of July I'm gonna check a couple cameras that I have out at the other areas and set out four more in a couple other areas to see what's around.

Still got that one set up on the first spot we scouted? I could run and pic it up if you want. Besides we may need to move it anyways.

Comment

Still got that one set up on the first spot we scouted? I could run and pic it up if you want. Besides we may need to move it anyways.

No I pulled that one up. There is an area back there that's way more open that id like to check out though. With a couple of bikes we may be able to reach it coming from the second area where we've been scouting until the season starts

Comment

No I pulled that one up. There is an area back there that's way more open that id like to check out though. With a couple of bikes we may be able to reach it coming from the second area where we've been scouting until the season starts

I've located another 5 openings. One is very close to our cameras now.

Comment

I've located another 5 openings. One is very close to our cameras now.

Anything that Tod can work with? And I'll message you the area I was thinking about when I get off from work and get home.

Comment

Anything that Tod can work with? And I'll message you the area I was thinking about when I get off from work and get home.

It's about twice as far as where we were planning on putting him. Although he seems to be doing well, so maybe he can make it back there. Either way, I've got more info on that area, we can talk tonight.

Comment

I wanna talk about it to [emoji22]

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                            I wanna talk about it to [emoji22]
                            Call me.

Comment

I only have a couple of shoots left. And then we will start scouting at the forest. We all need to get together again this year. Get cripple out of the house. Have some crawfish or something soon.

Comment

Did Someone say get together

Comment

Working...
                                X