No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34 more days, fellas. In a couple more hours it’ll be 33 days. But who’s counting?

Comment

Thanks guys, looking forward to climbing a tree, hope to get my first bow kill this year. GL to y'all.

Comment

For the first time in a long time I won't be in the SAM this year. With the deer lease and West Columbia property I'm not going to have the time. That's one more doe permit for my huntin' buddies. Good luck out there fellas. Let me know if I can help you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          For the first time in a long time I won't be in the SAM this year. With the deer lease and West Columbia property I'm not going to have the time. That's one more doe permit for my huntin' buddies. Good luck out there fellas. Let me know if I can help you guys.
          Still waiting on my tour of your old spot.

How's Trish today?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

One month to go and we only on page 9?
            Those are rookie numbers.
            Y'all got to pump those numbers up.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
              Still waiting on my tour of your old spot.

How's Trish today?

She's doing pretty good. She's at the beauty shop getting all dolled up. Trophy wives ain't cheap. As far as the tour goes hopefully we can get that done. West Columbia is looking real good this year, we'll have to hunt it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stxarcher View Post
                Hi guys, new member here. I’ve been hunting Sam houston for two years now and was able to get my first public land buck last season. This buck was a lot of time and work and I’m looking forward to the challenge again this year. Good luck to y’all.

Nice Buck. I am still waiting on my first public lands deer.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                  She's doing pretty good. She's at the beauty shop getting all dolled up. Trophy wives ain't cheap. As far as the tour goes hopefully we can get that done. West Columbia is looking real good this year, we'll have to hunt it again.
                  I'm game. Did I send you the pics of where I'm hunting?

Comment

Did you send them to my new number?

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                      One month to go and we only on page 9?
                      There doesn’t seem to be as much flirty banter as in years past. 😁

Comment

Enjoyed the visit today HF and Chief! Thanks again for yalls hard work, this year is looking promising! Gonna dust the compound off tomorrow and run some arrows through it......

Stx -- congrats on your public land buck!

Comment

Enjoyed meeting you too Tod, I appreciate the hospitality. And anything to help out a fellow hunter, we will get ya out there and on something this year.
                          Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                          Enjoyed the visit today HF and Chief! Thanks again for yalls hard work, this year is looking promising! Gonna dust the compound off tomorrow and run some arrows through it......

Stx -- congrats on your public land buck!
                          Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Well. Triax sold. Now new bow coming. Halon 32 come jump in my hands. Got high hopes for this one. Until she gets here. 50# Halon 6 with 70% mods. Shooting a smoking 287. But drilling tacks.

Comment

Good to hear dmack. Think anymore on my text the other day?

Going to scout a new spot in the am. Anyone got a real good spot they want me to scout for them?

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Good to hear dmack. Think anymore on my text the other day?

Going to scout a new spot in the am. Anyone got a real good spot they want me to scout for them?

Lol. That last part made me Chuckle. I have to look at me and mamas work schedule for the other. It will be just a small group if we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X