Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    I think what he is saying is that when he draws the bow back he's not hitting the draw stop. He has to stretch to hit the stop. So when he relaxes he isn't against that stop. Thats when he shoots well. When he stretches to the stop, that's when he shoots off.

Maybe I'll text him and tell him to get on her and answer .....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Sorry guys tapatalk wasn't sending me notifications. What I meant is that when I draw my bow back and sit comfortably on the back wall and shoot, I keep shooting low. I've noticed I have to pull harder against the draw stop than I was to get the correct height out of my shots.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Dmack, y’all got that many extra arrows? Or you got a string attached?

Comment

In for another year. I’ve been trying to get out there to scout since March and it hasn’t happened yet. Had two good years and two decent bucks in my last spot before people trampled all over it last year. Time to go even deeper!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Dang Dmack, y’all got that many extra arrows? Or you got a string attached?

What you talking about fool?

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            What you talking about fool?
            Let me talk slower. Are you shooting turtles with arrows and leaving them in the pond or swimming out to get them or are you using a bow fishing rig? You said she’s shooting them with her bow.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
              In for another year. I’ve been trying to get out there to scout since March and it hasn’t happened yet. Had two good years and two decent bucks in my last spot before people trampled all over it last year. Time to go even deeper!
              I don’t know how much deeper one get realistically get. Seems like theres a forest service road not more than 500 - 600 yards in any direction.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                Let me talk slower. Are you shooting turtles with arrows and leaving them in the pond or swimming out to get them or are you using a bow fishing rig? You said she’s shooting them with her bow.

Duh. I thought it said extra bows. No she shoots them with her tournament arrows. They die and float up in three days. And I pull them out and she wash them back off lol. Or throw them away. But we have a tub of arrows to waste on turtles and squirrels in the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  I don’t know how much deeper one get realistically get. Seems like theres a forest service road not more than 500 - 600 yards in any direction.
                  That is indeed part of the predicament...

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                    Duh. I thought it said extra bows. No she shoots them with her tournament arrows. They die and float up in three days. And I pull them out and she wash them back off lol. Or throw them away. But we have a tub of arrows to waste on turtles and squirrels in the yard.
                    Lol. Nice!

Comment

Anyone been doing any scouting? Anyone got any cameras out? Any pics?

Comment

Someday. We will head out and scout soon. Kind of getting in the spirit of things lately.

Comment

Cameras going out this Friday. Scouting has been hit or miss, the woods are thick where I've been scouting compared to where I hunt in Mississippi.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                            Anyone been doing any scouting? Anyone got any cameras out? Any pics?

Been out in the river bottoms. Not seeing much of anything right now.

Comment

I've had mine out for a couple of weeks and have had cheif's out for over a month. Got bucks with antlers growing. Should be a good season.

Comment

All caught up on the new thread, looks like y'all are getting the equipment lined out and the trail cams hung! I had a good conversation with NF today, it was good to hear from him! HF and Chief have been hard at work with the scouting already and it sounds like they are getting dialed in.
                                DMack and Sherry--sound like yall are still the sharp shooters yall always were![emoji106]
                                Lee-- looks like the furniture moving has begun! I know y'all are excited!

To all my other buds on here....big wave! Wishing y'all all the luck in the world this season! I will be following along and participating when I can, but I'm not really certain how my upcoming season will pan out just yet. I will just have to see what these feet (and the law) will allow me to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X