• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
    Now I'm unsure what to think....

That cat has a collar on.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Not a collar- that’s just the coloration of its fur...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well alright lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive been noticing pink ribbon all around my area. Iv thought someone had used them to walk into a spot or something. Well I finally followed the ribbons and it looks like a big *** looop like someone is actively cutting mountain bike trails in.

They've been cutting branches etc all through the area.. To many people live to close on the North side of the lake now..

Comment

Originally posted by shawnw7 View Post
          Ive been noticing pink ribbon all around my area. Iv thought someone had used them to walk into a spot or something. Well I finally followed the ribbons and it looks like a big *** looop like someone is actively cutting mountain bike trails in.

They've been cutting branches etc all through the area.. To many people live to close on the North side of the lake now..
          We must be in the same area. I've noticed the ribbons as well. And then the dirt bike pic would make more sense a although I'm off the trail surrounded by trees. He would have had to known it was back in there. You would run into it by accident.

Comment

It is just going to get worse. There are about 5 small neighborhoods on my street now. I get notices and offers to sell my place so they can put multiple houses on it. With this comes more kids. We were all kids at one time. If you backed up to this area as a kid I’m sure every one of you would have broken some rules. I know I would have

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              It is just going to get worse. There are about 5 small neighborhoods on my street now. I get notices and offers to sell my place so they can put multiple houses on it. With this comes more kids. We were all kids at one time. If you backed up to this area as a kid I’m sure every one of you would have broken some rules. I know I would have
              I would have def been out there exploring and what not. Boys will be boys lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowtech02 View Post
                We must be in the same area. I've noticed the ribbons as well. And then the dirt bike pic would make more sense a although I'm off the trail surrounded by trees. He would have had to known it was back in there. You would run into it by accident.

I've only had one incident of someone coming into my spot this season that I know of and they stole my Game cam. Outside of that I haven't captured any other pics of people.

I have however heard tons more people this year in the area off the trails while Im sitting. Last year it was a lot quieter. There also was tons of doe in the area last year, however this year they are all but gone. :/

Comment

I've only had one incident of someone coming into my spot this season that I know of and they stole my Game cam. Outside of that I haven't captured any other pics of people.

I have however heard tons more people this year in the area off the trails while Im sitting. Last year it was a lot quieter. There also was tons of doe in the area last year, however this year they are all but gone. :/
                  Yes sir I have the same 2 That show up like regulars. And bucks seem to change up. Lots of young bucks.

Comment

It's the year of the spike Shawn

I had my game cam stolen as well and I swear a doe or two...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                      It's the year of the spike Shawn

I had my game cam stolen as well and I swear a doe or two...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                      I have like 4 different spikes on camera and a couple real little bucks.

Comment

This is the only decent buck I've seen and even he is going and small. Got potential to be something nice if he can get 2 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowtech02 View Post
                          I have like 4 different spikes on camera and a couple real little bucks.

Yup, I'm thinking we're in the same area. Lots of Spikes! We had a really nice buck that I watched out there last year come back again this year and he had massive tines but either someone came in to the area or he wandered off and got himself shot (saw him in a post on FB) :/

Comment

Lots of spikes and 2 same does that don't come in when I'm there but visit all the time when im not there lol

Comment

Were any bucks killed out there this year yet? From what I’ve heard and seen on here, seemed like a tough year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last sit of the season for me.

2 spikes keeping me company.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X