No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woooohooo! Finally got tired of sciatica from these two herniated discs I’ve had on and off for the last 3.5 years and got a surgery date of Aug 1. Outpatient microscopic 1” incision type deals. My neurosurgeon said I’d walk out of there the same day. Can’t wait to get rid of this crap! And tired of walking huntched over like a 100 year old man at times. We’ll see what happens in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      Woooohooo! Finally got tired of sciatica from these two herniated discs I’ve had on and off for the last 3.5 years and got a surgery date of Aug 1. Outpatient microscopic 1” incision type deals. My neurosurgeon said I’d walk out of there the same day. Can’t wait to get rid of this crap! And tired of walking huntched over like a 100 year old man at times. We’ll see what happens in 2 weeks.
      Best of luck, hope it works! I need a strong back to carry me to my hunting spot[emoji108]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me know. I've suffered with three for too long. But August 1 is close to deer season. Prayers it all works out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
          Best of luck, hope it works! I need a strong back to carry me to my hunting spot[emoji108]

Why is it that when Bowonly name comes up. He has someone on his back? [emoji3]

Comment

Chief, when I get all healed up, I’ll carry you and two friends (girls! ) out there. And why yes, I am that big of a boy.

I will Damian. Did a lot of research and nothing but good things from what I’ve read. Called a minimal invasive lumbar discectomy. Peoples only complaint was not getting it done sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
              Should’ve known....SMDH

Comment

Should’ve known....SMDH

What I say cupcake? [emoji8]

Comment

What I say cupcake? [emoji8]
                  You. Wishful thinking again.

Comment

Chief, when I get all healed up, I’ll carry you and two friends (girls! ) out there. And why yes, I am that big of a boy.

I will Damian. Did a lot of research and nothing but good things from what I’ve read. Called a minimal invasive lumbar discectomy. Peoples only complaint was not getting it done sooner.
                    I'll call in some favors and see who I can get to tag along [emoji23][emoji481]

Comment

Lol no idea. How did the shoot go?

Comment

Good news Lee. Hope it works out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                          Lol no idea. How did the shoot go?

Lost it on 2 misjudged targets. When you shoot at a quarter for forty six yards. And it turns out to be forty eight. You drop into a five. [emoji58]

Comment

Lost it on 2 misjudged targets. When you shoot at a quarter for forty six yards. And it turns out to be forty eight. You drop into a five. [emoji58]
                            Ah that's a shame, still leaps and bounds better than me though haha

Comment

That’s what happens when you SUUUUUUUCK!!!

Comment

That’s what happens when you SUUUUUUUCK!!!

Lol. I know that’s right. I need to work more I guess. I was happy with my shooting. Shots where going off pretty good. Could have held a little better. I really need to shoot more with better shooters to be pushed more. Not like you. They need to be able to hit what they are aiming at. [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X