"Austin Area" Bedlining my Jeep??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Austin Area" Bedlining my Jeep??

I'm wanting to get my jeep ('98 Wrangler) bed-lined on the inside and out. No more scratches, no more carpet, etc. Any suggestions or hook ups on places in the Austin area preferably north Austin or RR area? Any reviews on the major brands: Line X, Rhino, etc? I know both of those are available in my area. And finally, anybody every have it done? If so, I would love to see pictures to get ideas on color combos, etc. Thanks.

Line X in Leander just did the back of my truck.

I know Krivoman had a TJ done somewhere in Round Rock a few years back.

Comment

Central Texas Truck Coatings. I think It is in North Austin. I have not used them, but several friends have had their entire rigs sprayed and were very pleased.

Comment

Following. Interested in doing the same to my Jeep.

Comment

Drive to Fort Worth and get Kevlar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Buy some Raptor Liner and do it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Simmons industries in Pflugerville. They gave me a really reasonable quote for my Grand Cherokee... never pulled the trigger though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                Line X in Leander just did the back of my truck.

I know Krivoman had a TJ done somewhere in Round Rock a few years back.
                Thanks for the info. Line X seems to have the best warranty.

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                Drive to Fort Worth and get Kevlar
                I saw your thread from last fall. Your truck looks sharp but I'm not sure I'll make it to FW for a while.

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                Simmons industries in Pflugerville. They gave me a really reasonable quote for my Grand Cherokee... never pulled the trigger though
                I hadn't heard of them. I'll give them a call. Do you know if they do different colors, etc.?

Comment

Infinity conversions in round rock pville area. Did a great job o. My sons FJ. Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                    Thanks for the info. Line X seems to have the best warranty.

I saw your thread from last fall. Your truck looks sharp but I'm not sure I'll make it to FW for a while.

I hadn't heard of them. I'll give them a call. Do you know if they do different colors, etc.?
                    Yep.. i was going two colors. Lower in black and upper in either tan or green. They had no issue with it.

We bought a house so the jeep stayed red... for now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X