CNN - Fareed Zakaria - in pain...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN - Fareed Zakaria - in pain...

I usually don't give CNN a mouse click and I have stopped watching their shows.

Fareed is admitting that Trump is right about the southern border.

But I think he is admitting it because he can see how people are so fed up with this mess that it's working for Trump. Not that there is a thing called follow the law..

Let's keep are fingers crossed that in 2020 a lot of the peeps that are supposedly fed up with the broken immigration system go out and vote for Trump. I personally think the republican representatives along with the republican senators are just as guilty for the broken immigration system.

Comment

Agrees with Pedernal....

Comment

yup...................

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
          Agrees with Pedernal....
          X2.....trainloads of indictable guilt to geaux around on this mess!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Let's keep are fingers crossed that in 2020 a lot of the peeps that are supposedly fed up with the broken immigration system go out and vote for Trump. I personally think the republican representatives along with the republican senators are just as guilty for the broken immigration system.
            ditto

Comment

Agreed plenty of blame to go around the past dozen or more years. But in the here and now and trying to finally resolve the situation it is THE DEMOCRATS who are causing all this headache/heartache.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Agreed plenty of blame to go around the past dozen or more years. But in the here and now and trying to finally resolve the situation it is THE DEMOCRATS who are causing all this headache/heartache.
                They are such whining babies crying because they have TDS that they don't give a runny ***** about the Country anymore.

You know I never even hear them say their opinion what Trump should do. I guess they are scared he may do something they say and god forbid they have to admit Trump does/did anything right.

Comment

Working...
                X