Eddie Gallager US Navy Seal, not guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Gallager US Navy Seal, not guilty

finally justice... so what happens to all of the sh!+s that brought false witness against this patriot?

so why is it against UCMJ to kill an enemy combatant anyway?

would have hated to see what would have happened about 3yrs ago to him.

how come this is not being broadcast in every news room in the USA?
    Last edited by stickerpatch59; 07-02-2019, 08:10 PM.

Hate to see heroes treated this way

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

how come this is not being broadcast in every news room in the USA?
      Becouse they were wrong......again

Comment

Great news! 'Merica!

Comment

Been following this case for a long time. Glad to finally see this go away for their family. The UCMJ, and the military court system as a whole is a joke. I saw a metric **** ton of things swept under a rug, turned a blind eye to and service members persecuted while I was in. It was a large part of the reason I got out.

Comment

So glad he is free

Comment

Couldn’t be happier he is free! I have a feeling there could have possibly been a pardon coming if they tried to pin him as guilty.

The deep state runs deeper in many other organizations than just those in Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                Couldn’t be happier he is free! I have a feeling there could have possibly been a pardon coming if they tried to pin him as guilty.

The deep state runs deeper in many other organizations than just those in Washington.
                If he in fact didn't do it, it sounds more like a case of people that are supposed to be his brothers being butthurt idiots than a deep state conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post

I hope President Trump STILL pardons him for the "crime" of taking a pic with a dead radical muslim. A pardon for that would clear his name completely and he should be restored to his full military rank with back pay!

Comment

I've taken several pictures of daid viet cong and NVA. Hell, everybody in my outfit did. Sent the film home to get developed too and nobody ever said anything about it. We also did not have to wait until we were shot at before we opened fire on anybody that didn't look right.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      I've taken several pictures of daid viet cong and NVA. Hell, everybody in my outfit did. Sent the film home to get developed too and nobody ever said anything about it. We also did not have to wait until we were shot at before we opened fire on anybody that didn't look right.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

Hope they don’t come after me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          If he in fact didn't do it, it sounds more like a case of people that are supposed to be his brothers being butthurt idiots than a deep state conspiracy.

You misspelled millennial man. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                            You misspelled millennial man. . .

Sierracharlie out…

??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              more like a case of people that are supposed to be his brothers being butthurt idiots.

Referring to this part

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X