No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris Promises to Ban Assault Rifles If Congress Won’t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the UMPTEENTH, thousand time, AN AR-15 IS NOT AN ASSAULT WEAPON!!! BY ITS VERY DEFINITION, IT IS A SPORTING RIFLE!!!

Comment

If I am elected President I will ban anti-American politicians that have never contributed anything to the country. It will make our citizenry a lot more secure than banning "assault weapons".

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        For the UMPTEENTH, thousand time, AN AR-15 IS NOT AN ASSAULT WEAPON!!! BY ITS VERY DEFINITION, IT IS A SPORTING RIFLE!!!
        You must advise the left of this asap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          If I am elected President I will ban anti-American politicians that have never contributed anything to the country. It will make our citizenry a lot more secure than banning "assault weapons".
          Got my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I'd like to be considered for a cabinet position!!

Comment

To Secure Americans' Liberties

We need to eliminate or severely limit the Presidential power to issue an executive order. I don't think we'll get a D president in the next election but somewhere down the line, we might. It's far past time we stop letting presidents legislate. That was never something the founders intended a president to do.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                We need to eliminate or severely limit the Presidential power to issue an executive order. I don't think we'll get a D president in the next election but somewhere down the line, we might. It's far past time we stop letting presidents legislate. That was never something the founders intended a president to do.
                Yes sir. The Revolutionary War was fought so we wouldn't be subjects of a king any more. I don't want a king, even if he is a good one. He won't be immortal, so that system is severely flawed.

Comment

On the money. I don’t even want a R president issuing EOs

Comment

I, for one, have a hard time believing that 57% of American voters are in favor of banning AR style "assault weapons".

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                      I, for one, have a hard time believing that 57% of American voters are in favor of banning AR style "assault weapons".
                      It's like the polls showing Hillary making a clean sweep in the 2016 election. Those statistics are just made up numbers and if they are actually real polls they are taken in eastern liberal enclaves and not in the heartland. 99.9% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Comment

That, and sometimes I feel like they had a good idea when they originally limited voting to folks who owned their home/land. In reality the left could game that too, but we're moving further and further to a democracy that feeds a figure head, rather than a republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                          That, and sometimes I feel like they had a good idea when they originally limited voting to folks who owned their home/land. In reality the left could game that too, but we're moving further and further to a democracy that feeds a figure head, rather than a republic.
                          The constitution only works with a moral and just society and we ARE in a post constitutional era as it is and it will only get worse from here.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I read that 82% of statistics were just made up to prove a point

Comment

She seems to be the candidate many "experts" think could be the surprise nominee. Checks a lot of the dem boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                                The constitution only works with a moral and just society and we ARE in a post constitutional era as it is and it will only get worse from here.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                                Very true.

Comment

Working...
                                X