No announcement yet.

at the emergency room in kingwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to bring this to the top for the 9 year anniversary to remind everyone to flex your arrows.

After 9 years I still has numbness in my left thumb, but for all intents and purposes has full range of motion. I'm lucky it could have been much worse.

Comment

Yes sir , good reminder for all. Flex your arrows!

I had one shatter this year, not as bad as yours. I believe the arrow wrap saved me from more damage. I did not go to doctor, and still have a carbon stain inside my hand.

Last edited by Radar; 01-10-2020, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        I'm going to bring this to the top for the 9 year anniversary to remind everyone to flex your arrows.

After 9 years I still has numbness in my left thumb, but for all intents and purposes has full range of motion. I'm lucky it could have been much worse.

Thanks for the reminder, everyone’s biggest fear, I try to not shoot groups and am pretty religious about flexing but we can all forget.

Comment

9 years later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ok, for a second I was thinking.....what did that boy do now

glad its old

Comment

I thought to myself...not again!

Comment

I remember this...................

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  ok, for a second I was thinking.....what did that boy do now

glad its old
                  My wife says this almost daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    My wife says this almost daily.
                    Mine usually uses my first and middle name while her hands are on her hips.

I tell her don't tease me like that

Comment

^^^^lmao!!!

Comment

Man I remember this too... Still gives me chills and Radar, that looks filthy mcNasty!! How the heck did you pull that out of your hand? Arra looks to be in 3 pieces!! OUCH!!

Comment

Now I'm seeing how you got that name!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Man I remember this too... Still gives me chills and Radar, that looks filthy mcNasty!! How the heck did you pull that out of your hand? Arra looks to be in 3 pieces!! OUCH!!
                            The fletching end stuck in the web of my hand and it pulled out. I washed and scrubbed the hole in my hand, but there still is a stain there. All the other pieces hit the edge of the shelf and flew up in the air. It makes a heck of a sound for sure. Frayed the string on my bow, and had a new one put on.

Comment

Originally posted by rhendrix View Post
                              Justin sent me this in an email...heal soon brother!

Not to graphic, but I'd be careful about letting little ones see this.
                              You cant be serious? To graphic for little ones? Man i feel sorry for your kids

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Now I'm seeing how you got that name!
                                Curtintex gave me the name after I fell off the roof of my house. This was the first of many times i've been hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X