Best Mattress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
    I said we bought a Purple mattress, I was mistaken we actually have a Leesa mattress
    gotcha. Thanks

Comment

Just about all the bed in a box brands will be on the firm side.
      I spent months upon months looking awhile back because I sleep like crap and settled with a purple. It sleeps very cool which is a must for me and asked a ton of people online questions about a bunch of the different brands and they pointed me that direction. Unfortunately I sleep like **** just about everywhere and my hope of a new mattress solving that issue is no longer a search in reason and I need to go to a doctor..

No big complaints with the purple and I took advantage when they were 200$ off and free financing back in the day. Look at sleepopolis and the other guys online for good reviews and for asking questions.
      Lastly don’t skimp on sheets either!!! Good sheets make a world of difference.

Comment

We had a sleep number for more than 15 years, and it was good. We just got a temper-pedic breeze and it’s pretty amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A few months ago we bought a new one. Found the most expensive one in the store ($4300). So comfy, I said where is the scratch and dent one of these, the guy goes on the computer, says they can get me one that was refused delivery by a customer because the handle was ripped off. Says, $1500, I tell him $1200 cash, he says fine. Best deal ever, crazy comfy, firm yet soft. I hate saggy soft beds and praise God it worked out.

Comment

In
            I'm 6'7" and 350 lbs
            We need a new mattress as well. Ours is 14 years old.
            I want one where my feet don't hang off the end.
            Something that might help my lower back too..

Comment

So on the purple, is the thicker grid softer or firmer?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                In
                I'm 6'7" and 350 lbs
                We need a new mattress as well. Ours is 14 years old.
                I want one where my feet don't hang off the end.
                Something that might help my lower back too..
                Try finding a California King size mattress, it is 72 inches wide by 84 inches long

Comment

Been happy with my purple for the last 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by thehammer View Post
                    this.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I'm 6'3" and about 240 or so... our water bed has lasted 40 years... Only replaced the mattress bladder twice (on the third one now)... Never had a rupture or leak... water is ALWAYS level!
                      I had a water bed years ago and I liked it then, I'm not sure why I got away from one. What I liked most was turning down the heater in the summer, made for cool sleeping.

Comment

Purple 2. Very cool and the Purple pillow is a must. Mattress Firm sells them now, so you can go lay on one. Charlie, lol. I had a waterbed like yours 30 years ago. Nobody is gonna buy one today, if you even can😄

Comment

Curious. Huge cost difference between Purple and Nectar. Is it justified?

Comment

We bought a breeze temper-pedic a few years ago (thanks to my wife..) worst financial decision ever made. And even she will agree. It sleeps horrible for what we paid. I looked a the purple at the TTHA show. Honestly my camper sleeps 1000x better than my multi thousand dollar mattress

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                              We had a sleep number for more than 15 years, and it was good. We just got a temper-pedic breeze and it’s pretty amazing.

We bought a temper-pedic cool about 8 years ago and loved it. Last year or two my side has loosened up. Rotated it which you **** near need a crane to move that SOB. Same issue after a while with back. Wake up lower back Aching..Just moved 3 months ago and a couple of family members have sleep numbers. Well we needed a new bed anyway for the guest room. Went and bought sleep number.
                              Going on three months and wife is upset. She loved the temper-pedic but the number is coming around. It’s like a air mattress though. A **** expensive one at that. I have real good nights and some not so good. I feel it’s hotter than the temper-pedic but it’s growing on me. Main reason we bought it is you can control the firmness with your phone. Pretty convenient JMHO. I will keep you updated b/c it’s a big investment. I will say Charlie.. had a waterbed for 20 urs though.. Do they still sell those BTW?
                              Last edited by jbhlsu; 08-15-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                                We bought a breeze temper-pedic a few years ago (thanks to my wife..) worst financial decision ever made. And even she will agree. It sleeps horrible for what we paid. I looked a the purple at the TTHA show. Honestly my camper sleeps 1000x better than my multi thousand dollar mattress
                                Same here. I never even adjust the Tempur Pedic anymore. I hate that bed. RV mattress suits me much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X