Words I never thought I’d say... I agree with Quanell X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words I never thought I’d say... I agree with Quanell X

Stricter gun laws are part of an ongoing American conversation. Can mass shootings be prevented with more gun legislation?

In searching for this video, he has been remarkably consistent on this issue

I saw that! Amazing!

Comment

Yea every now and then he will surprise me and make a statement that gives one the illusion that he has a brain in that huge head but it is a rare and fleeting occurrence unfortunately....

Comment

That man is VERY well armed. He knows the truth. The thing is ole Quanell has come around a little. I think he is seeing a little bit of what is happening.

Comment

Can't believe what I just saw...................

Comment

I have never agreed with ten..... until now

WOW!

Comment

I think Matt Patrick had a big hand in bringing QX around on SOME issues. He still is a community organizer who preys on the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigging Cooks View Post
                I think Matt Patrick had a big hand in bringing QX around on SOME issues. He still is a community organizer who preys on the public.
                He will say anything for the right amount of $$$$.. $$$$ is his God..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  He will say anything for the right amount of $$$$.. $$$$ is his God..
                  You can watch his face and tell he doesn't believe some of the crap he says. Not necessarily this issue but some I've seen in the past.

Comment

There is a first time for everything

Comment

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend......even for a day!"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        "The enemy of my enemy is my friend......even for a day!"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        Hey we’re talking gun control here, not US foreign policy!

Comment

He's a lot smarter than most give credit for. But verbally saying what he truly believes and knows all the time...won't keep his lights on, Humvee gassed up, pool clean, boat fueled, United gold status etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            He's a lot smarter than most give credit for. But verbally saying what he truly believes and knows all the time...won't keep his lights on, Humvee gassed up, pool clean, boat fueled, United gold status etc etc..
                            A person doesn't have be extremely smart to state absolute COMMON SENSE facts..

Anyone with an ounce of brain matter in their skull knows that good guys with guns can deter bad guys with guns.. Some will never admit it but they do all know it.. Even the extreme left political whacks have armed security..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              A person doesn't have be extremely smart to state absolute COMMON SENSE facts..

Anyone with an ounce of brain matter in their skull knows that good guys with guns can deter bad guys with guns.. Some will never admit it but they do all know it.. Even the extreme left political whacks have armed security..
                              My point was...common sense facts don't pay the bills. The dude is fully aware of the facts but reluctant to state them regularly.

Comment

Working...
                              X