What stung me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What stung me?

I was playing golf in Coyote Springs, NV and was stung by something. Never saw it, but I don't remember ever being stung and having these lines going across. Any ideas? It's fairly painful to the touch, swollen. Like I got a shot and had a reaction that wouldn't go away. Been about a day and a half.

The location is the tiny dark spot on the far right.
    Attached Files

I got nothin

Comment

Looks like you scratched it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
        Looks like you scratched it.
        Nope, that's what color my skin has turned

Comment

No clue hear.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Stinging nettle while you were digging around out of bounds looking for your ball?

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
              Stinging nettle while you were digging around out of bounds looking for your ball?
              Someone else suggested this but I never saw any and I don't think it could get throigh the sleeve of my shirt.

Comment

You just got a job at Yellowstone. Tell John Dutton I say hello.

Comment

I don't know what it is, but I once had the same thing on my eyeball.....still winked at the ladies.

Comment

Life. Take two aspirin and let us know in 2 weeks. Meanwhile check out the toe nail thread. It'll make yours feel so much better.

Comment

Not worried just curious...

Comment

You are in Nevada, you are probably lucky you have that on your shoulder and not your wedding tackle

Comment

It doesn’t happen to me any more but as a kid I would get bit by an ant, mosquito, whatever, and then scratch it. I would get those long runs like that away from the bite. I think it was just cause I was scratching it or whatever. Looks just the same. I don’t know why it doesn’t do it anymore. I think I probably have better discipline now not to scratch as much.

Comment

Whatever you probably live...

Comment

Mystery solved! You were in Nevada, right. Looks like a chicken track. I'll bet you got this at the Chicken Ranch Brothel. You may need a shot of penicillin.

Comment

Working...
                              X