Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What movie industry...……...

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority. I enjoy just about every genre & going to the theater is something I've always done. I probably go to anywhere from 4-8 times a month.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        I go to one about every 3-4 years. There is barely anything original, and I cant wrap my ml ond around female bad asses
        You haven't seen the Alien movies!?

Comment

Most movies have always sucked but it does seem like movies are getting even more derivative. The bad thing is that's what people want to see so they keep making them.

It's really sad because we have the technology to make really amazing movies that we couldnt even come close to making even 15 years ago but the entertainment industry has to cater to the lowest denominator.

Comment

Last theater I have set foot in, was to watch Friday Night Lights.

Comment

Way too many green screen movies... Where are all of the Western's like Unforgiven? I'll stick with sitting home watching Jose Wales spittin' on that stray dog's forehead Any Day! "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                Way too many green screen movies... Where are all of the Western's like Unforgiven? I'll stick with sitting home watching Jose Wales spittin' on that stray dog's forehead Any Day! "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

scuse' me...…………
                while. I whip this out...………..

Comment

Wife and I just got out of the theater and were very happy with the movie we saw. If you want a really good movie that could cause your eyes to sweat at times, go check out "The art of racing in the rain”.

Comment

I'll break down and allow the wife to make go about every 6-8 yrs, I don't care for the bs they call entertainment on the big screen or the tv.

Comment

The Art of Racing in the Rain. One of the best books ever, going to see movie tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDon View Post
                        The Art of Racing in the Rain. One of the best books ever, going to see movie tomorrow
                        I don’t think you will be disappointed. I know that sometimes movies don’t exactly follow the book but this was probably one of the best I’ve seen in a long while.

Comment

Went and saw it last night, very good and very heavy. Great central theme. Be courageous in the uncontrollable

Comment

You might check out Broke Back Mountain then.

Seriously there are 100s of movies every year. What type of flick are you looking for?

Comment

Great book! Haven’t seen the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                What’s the plot for that movie? Me and my wife are still trying to figure it out and are waiting for a ticket refund.

Acting was great but the movie made no sense and we both were ******. I was looking forward to it for months to. Tarantino dropped the ball big time
                                Man, I couldn't have felt more different. I thought it was his best movie since Inglorious *******s. As for plot (without giving any spoilers), it was about an aging actor and hist stunt double/buddy watching their Hollywood careers pass them by and their lives intersecting those of Roman Polanski/Sharon Tate and the Manson Family. I thought the ending tied things up nicely in true Tarantino fashion.

Comment

Working...
                                X