Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus the Christ

Comment

My kiddos laugh, when my wife is blow drying her hair. Sobriety. A close gobble in a Georgia bottom full of mature hardwoods on a crisp morning , hearing a buck dogging a doe in the same bottom when the leaves have dropped. Ducks circling the deeks.
      Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-31-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Love. And how love makes me feel.

Comment

The smell of good coffee while sitting on the front porch watching the sun rise while deer move through the area.

Funny how it seems like I need to re-boost this thread in mid summer.

Comment

I love.....

The love of my God.
            The love of my wife
            The hugs I get from my children
            The laugh of a child
            Texas sun rises and sun sets.
            The sound of locust, whippoorwills and bob whites.
            The smell of fresh cut grass or hay patch.
            The taste of a cold beer after a long hot day.
            The smell of leather
            The site of a deer coming into my set up.
            Seeing my children succeed in life
            The good people of TBH even though I have met very few of y’all.
            This great state of Texas and this country I call home.
            Old pick up trucks

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

The smell of the countryside. It varies according to the time of year and temperature. Sometimes there are blooms of trees and sometimes it’s flowers or shrubbery that enhances it. If you’re in a hurry and pressured by other things in life, you might not notice these pleasant smells. It doesn’t cost you much to breathe it in and appreciate the small things.

I’m blessed to be able to work in an environment where it’s very peaceful. Yes, we work our butts off doing ranch and farm work. There are no neighborhoods here. No traffic noise. No blend of radios thumping. No sea of rooftops and driveways. No nosy neighbors. No Homeowners Associations.
              Just peace and quiet. Peace & Quiet.

Comment

I love many of the things above, but I love the fact that our 18 year old still tells us he loves us EVERY time he walks out the door or hangs up the phone. He's off to college in two weeks and I made sure he knows how special it is to his mom and I.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  [ATTACH]350105[/ATTACH][ATTACH]350106[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]350109[/ATTACH]

[emoji15][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When my kids said I love daddy.
                    When I can make my wife smile or laugh.
                    The way her eyes look when she it mad ( bitter sweet lol )
                    When you hear the thawck and see the blood spray then the drop within sight.
                    The woods when they come alive in the morning.
                    The lake when it looks like glass in the morning and evening.
                    That first sip of coffee in the morning.
                    The smell of fresh cut grass.
                    Naps more and more!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Meteor showers

Comment

I love that I took off a day and spent it in my yard. Now I’ve got a good rain, it’s cool outside and I’m sitting in my garage enjoying it! Can’t wait for my family to get home so I can hug my kids and surprise them with some QT!! The LORD is GREAT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When a young person spends the day hunting or fishing and says, "this is the best day ever!"

Comment

Big bucks!!!!!!

Comment

Sitting at a movie theater in the A/C during the summertime and you reach over beside you and hold hands with a pretty gal that you care a lot about. Makes a grown man feel like a teenager all over again. Who cares what’s playing on the movie screen right then. Just being with her is all that matters.

Comment

The sound of teal as they buzz around before you can really see. Sounds like little fighter jets whipping around.

A campfire with al the lights out at the ranch after everyone has gone to bed.

When a plan comes together how you actually planned it to. (Only has happened a handful of times, but **** it feels good)

Comment

Working...
                                X