Nooooooooooooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Wife called me. She was out running some errands and found that our Long John Silvers in Allen has closed down. Its some hamburger joint now.

This is bad!
    Yep. It’s been closed for a while now. I’ve heard the burger aren’t bad though. Haven’t tried them yet

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
      Yep. It’s been closed for a while now. I’ve heard the burger aren’t bad though. Haven’t tried them yet
      We've got enough burgers joints. I want my LJS back!

Comment

There's still one here in McKinney. And they turned the wendy's on 15th in plano into a Captin D's!

Comment

Long john silvers is the sorriest seafood restaurants on the planet. Should all b torn down and banned from ever being built again.

Comment

I ate some Long John Silver's a few days ago. I like everything except the chicken. Don't get me wrong I still eat the chicken but I don't like it....does that really make sense?.....Not really. But I do.

The fish,hush puppies,clams and the lobster bites are good. And the crunches that fall off the fish. And the fries and the coleslaw.....pretty much everything.
            Last edited by okrattler; 11-17-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

There was a Long John Silvers in Allen? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                We've got enough burgers joints. I want my LJS back!
                There is one on University in McKinney. That’s not too far from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                  Long john silvers is the sorriest seafood restaurants on the planet. Should all b torn down and banned from ever being built again.

Communist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most long John silvers are like most of the golden corrals that have closed down they couldn’t passed the health code inspections. I used to deliver CO2 for fountain drinks and the long John silvers kitchens I saw were disgusting.

Comment

they did raise their own fish, Koi

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        Our local Taco Cabana is toast. Last night at 5:30 no one eating and 2 employees behind the counter.............
                        Im about to give up on the TC closest to me. They mess up my order everytime. Last night, I ordered 1# of chicken fajita no sour cream and extra guacamole. Get home with my order and no tortillas, no guac, and extra sour cream. My kid's kid meal, the side was supposed to be chips and queso. Instead they gave us rice and beans.

Problem is the receipt shows everything correct so I never checked what was in the bag. They charged me for the extra guacamole. There's even a line item that says 1 flr tortillas (12). Kids meal on receipt shows chips and queso.

This isn't the first time they have messed it up either. I'd say it's probably 75% of the time they mess it up. This was the first time they got it correct on receipt but messed up in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I cried when Sherman’s left town

I knew you had a soft side you big lug you.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                            You need to be sent to banned camp! LJS is greatness!
                            Originally posted by nozzlejunky6177 View Post
                            There was a Long John Silvers in Allen? Where?
                            Corner of McDermott and Allen Heights. It was in the Mobil gas station.

Comment

LJS is horrible. I’d rather eat week old hog roadkill.

Comment

I feel your pain. It was a sad day when I found out the one in Conroe closed.
                                I hated myself after every time I ate it but dang it was good!

Comment

Working...
                                X