Battle against Facebook and Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle against Facebook and Twitter

Guys the censoring and eventual deplatforming of conservative voices from social media is a huge deal in today’s political age. If you aren’t familiar with Facebook or twitter banning and/or censoring voices like: Laura Loomer, Michelle Malkin, Gavin McInnes, Paul Joseph Watson etc... these are not alt-right instigators as stated many places. These are simply conservative voices who have large followings and have been successful in speaking out against the leftists and influencing others with conservative, constitutional content. As influencial as FB and Twitter have become to the younger generations, this is an enormous attack on free speech and likely to swing young voters toward the leftist causes. Free speech would not be regulated by big tech. Right, left or centric!

What can we do about it? Leaving the platforms is simply leaving the battlefield at this point. Until there is an alternative, whether we like it or not, we have to engage.
    Get on Facebook and get on Twitter and start standing up for conservative values. Stand up for free speech. Regardless of content, or how idiotic it may be. It’s important. Without free speech we are only sipping more towards a communist nation. Admittedly I am not a social media guy, outside of this site. I honestly cannot stand it. However I will be engaging soon. We have to get involved. We have to Fight!

-Justin
    Last edited by JLivi1224; 05-11-2019, 08:08 AM.

IMO the fight is over. Liberals on Twitter outnumber conservatives by a lot. Not only that but you can't tweet logic or common sense to liberals... And they will sit all day and post 50 tweets each for every one you tweet so you get drowned out.

You make good points...Too bad no one will listen. I just can't figure out how all media including monster companies like FB and Twitter are all far left ??? My only thoughts are they got in bed with the government liberal wack jobs back when Clinton and Obama were in office and squashed all competition.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      IMO the fight is over. Liberals on Twitter outnumber conservatives by a lot. Not only that but you can't tweet logic or common sense to liberals... And they will sit all day and post 50 tweets each for every one you tweet so you get drowned out.

You make good points...Too bad no one will listen. I just can't figure out how all media including monster companies like FB and Twitter are all far left ??? My only thoughts are they got in bed with the government liberal wack jobs back when Clinton and Obama were in office and squashed all competition.

I think you are in to something. The government has been using Facebook and Twitter to monitor the American people for years. I would imagine they’re receiving money to open their platforms up for government surveillance.
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 05-11-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Nah man, it is what the universities have been teaching for the last 20 years. Those involved in the education are largely theoretical, rarely are their concepts based on the real world. They wouldn't know the real world if it bit 'em in the tail faethers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          Nah man, it is what the universities have been teaching for the last 20 years. Those involved in the education are largely theoretical, rarely are their concepts based on the real world. They wouldn't know the real world if it bit 'em in the tail faethers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          The educational system is EXACTLY why we are where we are! It’s beeb the long game of the left for 50+ years.

Comment

What about Alex Jones?

Comment

They are that way because they want to have control of everyone. Really it's as simple as that. They are pushing legalization of drugs because it's easier to control and addict. They have banned the above voices of conservatism because they know they will never control them, and the ideas those people put forth are against control. They want to get rid of guns because its easier to force your ideas on an unarmed society.
              I know it sounds kinda like I am wearing a tin foil sombrero, but I can't think of any other reasoning behind any of it.

Comment

Seems to me a conservative alternative social media platform to compete with twitter/facebook/Google would be a compelling business opportunity. Throw in a dating app just for right-wingers also.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  Seems to me a conservative alternative social media platform to compete with twitter/facebook/Google would be a compelling business opportunity. Throw in a dating app just for right-wingers also.
                  This for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                    What about Alex Jones?
                    Are you asking my opinion of Alex jones?

Alex jones is a self admitted “entertainer”. He’s a goof to say the least sometimes in delivery and timing. However, look back at how many times he actually turned out to be correct on stories, and was just way out in front of the mainstream media. Although of course there are things he has said that I disagree with completely! Alex jones in my opinion is outside of the realm of “reporter, opinion journalist, or journalist”. Because he aims for entertainment value while on camera.

Do I think he or anyone else who has been banned/suspended/censored for what appears to be politically motivated reasons was fairly treated? Absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                      They are that way because they want to have control of everyone. Really it's as simple as that. They are pushing legalization of drugs because it's easier to control and addict. They have banned the above voices of conservatism because they know they will never control them, and the ideas those people put forth are against control. They want to get rid of guns because its easier to force your ideas on an unarmed society.
                      I know it sounds kinda like I am wearing a tin foil sombrero, but I can't think of any other reasoning behind any of it.
                      You are Absolutely not wearing a tin foil hat. Your eyes are open! And you are seeing this crap for what it is. ? Wish there were more of us out there.

Comment

It’s been talked about a lot for a couple years now. Even some bigger names on the right have said they would be willing to get on board and be heavily involved. It’s a matter of getting it done and done right the first time. There’s billions to be made if done successfully.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          I think you are in to something. The government has been using Facebook and Twitter to monitor the American people for years. I would imagine they’re receiving money to open their platforms up for government surveillance.
                          Ex: DARPA’s operation Lifelog. Funny how the gov shut that project down the day Facebook started. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Comment

We already have one. It's called TBH aka the green screen. Mods need to change the color to red.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              It’s been talked about a lot for a couple years now. Even some bigger names on the right have said they would be willing to get on board and be heavily involved. It’s a matter of getting it done and done right the first time. There’s billions to be made if done successfully.
                              Seems like most smart people are conservative (generally speaking).

I just find it hard to believe no media companies are started/run by conservatives. I think they just get shut down or can't compete since the government props up the liberal ones.

And I said it long ago I'm certain FB and Google are in bed with our government. Lots of reasons..But one is no way to have a company that makes that kind of money and have no real competitors.

Comment

Working...
                              X