I took the jump with posting videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took the jump with posting videos.

I've always enjoyed filming hunts, whether it be my own or others. I remember filming from the time I was a young teenager. In the fear of others criticizing what I shared, I never . At this point, I've decided that I enjoy filming and editing way too much not to share it. Also, that some criticism can be good in that it can help make me create better videos. I took the plunge and started a youtube channel, Hands On Outdoors (a pun off my last name). Its to document all hunting adventures, family events, and anything outdoorsy with family and friends. I am only starting out so all filming will be done with my iphone x, although I have purchased some things to help me with that (mic, stand, and adapter). Eventually I would like to get a nice DSLR camera with a lens but that will take some time. Hopefully I will be able to resonate with people and build the channel but if anything else, all events will be documented for my kids and I to look back on later! I will post links to all hunting videos I post on here.

Wow, sounds much like my own story. I have hours of past videos, and just recently started posting on youtube and linking them here. I'm new to the editing part, so I have a long ways to go. My first few are really not that good, but hoping for some feedback to help make improvements. Get your videos posted, I can't wait to see more. I really like the hunting and fishing videos on youtube!!

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Greg! Same here with the video editing. The few that I’ve posted so far need lots of work but I enjoy it so I would like any input on making them better. What’s your channel called?

Comment

Originally posted by Steady_Hand View Post
        Thanks Greg! Same here with the video editing. The few that I’ve posted so far need lots of work but I enjoy it so I would like any input on making them better. What’s your channel called?
        Greg O'Loughlin is the name of my channel. There are at least three with that name, but mine is obvious. It has my picture with an Aoudad.
        I have also linked several of my videos on this page.

Comment

I’ll check them out!

Comment

Blackbuck

Got it done this afternoon! I will edit the video in the morning. Check it out at Hands On Outdoors channel on YouTube!
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is the link to the video!

Comment

Working...
              X