Kimble county rut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimble county rut

Been seeing lots of bucks glued pretty close to the does. Anyone else around Kimble County been seeing signs of the start of the rut?

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
    Been seeing lots of bucks glued pretty close to the does. Anyone else around Kimble County been seeing signs of the start of the rut?

Last weekend bucks were chasing hard. Not a lot of does in heat but bucks were ready to party. I assume this weekend will be more of a lock down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got to junction. Hopefully it’s on in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by 2good2Btru View Post
        Give us an update in the morning. My brother is hunting this wknd, i couldn't make it out. Hopefully they are moving this wknd for yall

Comment

Me too. On our way to Junction too, eating in Eastland as we speak.

Comment

Seen about 15 deer this morning. Bucks were still hanging around each other. The very young ones were on the move.

Comment

Only got a couple of hunts in over the weekend but it is definitely getting close. We saw two different bucks working scrapes and new bucks are showing up. Hopefully this weekend it will be in full effect!

Comment

Rut was definitely on this past weekend. And although I stink, stank, stuck by missing four shots (same doe twice). It was worth having my buddy close...
                Attached Files

Comment

At our place, bucks were still hanging out with each other. At one point, there was about 7 different bucks eating in the feeder pen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just left junction yesterday and it was on like donkey Kong.

Whacked this guy chasing a doe off my feeder. He was full bore after her til he stopped to sample some supplement I put out.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Just south of London, sounds like the bucks are pushing a good bit and chasing some. My dad killed a 131" 8 point on his new place there. I'm giving it a shot tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Nice buck. Congrats

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

Whacked this guy chasing a doe off my feeder. He was full bore after her til he stopped to sample some supplement I put out.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I will be out this wknd putting in an effort. Hope to see some bucks moving.

Comment

Nice buck. Congrats

Thanks man. First wall hanger after 25 years of hunting haha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

Sierracharlie out…

Great deer congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X