Awesome Trip to Mr Deans T4 Exotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Trip to Mr Deans T4 Exotics

T4 Exotics is more than what I expected. Met Mr Dean Monday afternoon to start our hunts. Dean takes you to and from stands, feeds your blind extra and ALL stands produced sittings of Great Axis, Fallow, Blackbuck, Whitetail and some had Super Aoudad. Saw an Aoudad that had to be 29”+ as when he turned his head the tips hit his back with chaps dragging the ground!
    Dean WILL do anything and everything to help you have a successful hunt for whichever species you wish! Be warned guys his prices are low enough now that he will not be able to replace them for what he sells them for!! Get while getting is good before $$$ is required! T4 is a target rich heaven! Hunters cabin is 4star! He even had water cold in fridge, coffee and filters, seasonings, paper plates everything you would need!!!
    We took 2 Axis does and 1 Axis buck. Lots bigger left right now but dean says he is booked up fast!
    Thanks Mr Dean for Super Time!
    Just wished I could figure out how to post pics!
    Attached Files

The wife and I have been talking about booking an exotic hunt after Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
      The wife and I have been talking about booking an exotic hunt after Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Do it ! I'll try to leave y'all something......

Seriously, I've just been once, on the TBH promotional, but it's a nice place with great accomadations and Dean and his bride are very nice. You won't regret it !

Comment

By y’all should! Great accommodations, super guy and lots of game and even a nice lake for fishing or picnic! Dean said he built the place with things he wanted when going on hunts! He outdid himself

Comment

The Daily fee for all hunters is $125.00 per day. This is per hunter?

Comment

Yes and with that is included a pig

Comment

Cool deal thanks, maybe looking at this for spring.

Comment

Thanks Steve. I enjoyed having ya'll at my place.

The daily fee actually includes 2 pigs for a 2 day hunt.

Comment

Good to hear...I’m headed there in February with a few other TBHers. Looking forward to it!

Comment

His prices are fair. I've been trying to find a time to get there. Unfortunately time has been a fleeting commodity for me the last couple of years.

Gary

Comment

Does he have a website? Contact information? Looking to book an Axis/Hog combo hunt ASAP.

Comment

Here ya go...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          How did you do that? I would love to send this to some of my friends who dont know how to use a search engine?

Comment

Working...
                          X